I need a love!

I'm doing the same as you Beadette - focusing on diet/exercise as its something I can control where as getting my body back after the MC and TTC I can't.

I've been doing that, too - and cleaning the house a lot! My OH got cranky at me the other night for always cleaning all the time, and I told him, "Look, I couldn't make the baby stay. I can't do anything to bring her back faster. My job sucks, and I can't control when I finally get a callback from one of the resumes I sent out... but I can control what the basement looks like, and I can control what I put in my face. So BACK OFF!"

He's been much more understanding after that.... :rofl:

:rofl: poor bugger!
Hope the work situation improves pronto. I bet your OH does too!!

Ah Ten, bless you! You are doing so well! I think you are so brave xxxx

I went for a meal last night with some girl friends. One of them I'm not close with but she told me that she'd heard our news and was really sad for us and that our time would come and it would be all the more precious etc etc - I appreciated it! But than she went on to say "I had a miscarriage before Xmas too y'know. But me and hubby weren't trying so we didn't give a shit - saw it in toilet and everything and doctor confirmed it - didn't even know I was preg - glad I'm not now, I'd rather have some new boots"!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

It took all my might not to smack her full on in chops!! Silly moo! Talk about insensitive! God!!!

Omg Bernadette I can't believe your friend said that to you after being so lovely before Im not suprised you found it hard not to smack her one :( poor you hun I dont know what I would have done in that situation.

xxx

She's one of those girls who just doesn't stop talking ever! I mean I'm chatty but I can't get a word in edgeways. I don't think she thinks before she says things in all honesty and she wont have even realised that it came across so heartless - but none the less I'm annoyed still! She's not a close friend at all - she's one of my hubby's friends girlfriends.

Thanks for the support though hun,

Nina x

Awwww yes I know the type I think you did well and were really brave not to show how upset you were over that comment I know what you mean about people not thinking before they speak etc and after what she said to begin with you must be right with her not thinking as she wouldn't have been so nice when she found out your news.

xxxx

Here is a belated one Beadette, hope you are okay lovely?

:hugs:

Here is a belated one Beadette, hope you are okay lovely?

:hugs:

Thanks Rumpskin! I'm feeling much better this week but I'll take the hug anyway! you can never have too many! x x x

what a cow!!! I can't believe it!!!

2 months after my mmc a friend started to show her bump and a mutual friend (supposedly) said in front of a table full of girlies 'oh, i meant to bring you a lovely maternity top i bought for Michelle, seeing as she doesn't need it any more'. There was a gasp and i just shook my head at her. We went on holiday the next day and it played on my mind sooo much, i kept thinking - why do i have such an insensitvie cow as a friend?? She really hurt me. Wouldn't mind but she's been TTC for well over a year now, so it's not like she isn't sensitive to this rollercoaster we are on.

Friends, eh?

How are you all doing, ladies? How's work, beadette? Are you settling back in ok?

m x

Beadette, I can COMPLETELY relate to how you're feeling. I have a relative that is due exactly when I would be. All I hear about is her pregnancy and how's she feeling. It makes me feel so low at times. I'm at the point now where I'm not even sure if I can TTC again. I can't handle another loss... Sending love your way!!!

work is not too bad thank you!

some people can be so insensitive!

hugs back to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry babes you friend sounds very insensitive. But there are some people who just dont get it like we do. Glad u r doing better.

Thank you hun! Like I said before though she's more of an aquaintence than a friend so I'm not too fussed now. If it had been a good friend I would have said something but then again none of my friends are that insensitive!

Thanks for all the hugs you guys x x x

I went for a meal last night with some girl friends. One of them I'm not close with but she told me that she'd heard our news and was really sad for us and that our time would come and it would be all the more precious etc etc - I appreciated it! But than she went on to say "I had a miscarriage before Xmas too y'know. But me and hubby weren't trying so we didn't give a shit - saw it in toilet and everything and doctor confirmed it - didn't even know I was preg - glad I'm not now, I'd rather have some new boots"!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

It took all my might not to smack her full on in chops!! Silly moo! Talk about insensitive! God!!!

You have more restraint that I do! I'm sure I would've tackled her across the table! I'm SO SORRY she said that to you!!!

:grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->