I need a solution :(

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I looked in the full body mirror today and was almost in tears.....as always I hate what I see but cant find the motivation to do anything.

My job is 3 days a week sitting on my ass for hours, with about 45mins driving morning and evening rolled in to that. When I get home I have lo to feed, laundry and dishes to do, so by bed time at 8-9pm I am fed up.

I have a treadmill, and planned to work out in the flat but due to the issue of the floor being SO bouncy that stuff falls off the units if you go faster than a walk, I am restricted to sit ups - which I cant even do due to my sciatica (I can do them but I cant sleep after or walk without crying the next day).

I want to go ut jogging, but I am so scared of the neds - I rarely go out if its not for work :(. That and the dog shit that is everywhere. That and just my general state of usless fat depressedness makes me just want to not go out unless I am accompanied or invisible.

I did used to think OH could take LO and I could go to the gym...............but then all that shit like dishes and laundry woul dbe waiting for me once I get home anyways.

I used to LIVE in teh gym...........I was work - horse - gym - home - work - horse - gym...........all day, everyday, every week.

but just now...............I have no control, if I take time for me, all the house and kid stuff piles up...........so I could be tired and stressed and fed up and thin or not so stressed but depressed and fat.................

I am tempted to just screw everything to the walls, then work out and if my downstairs neighbour complains I will get a letter from ym doctor explaining I need to lose weight - and maybe it will spur the council on to fix our floors?

But short of carving off my excess fat with my lovely sharp cookign knives..........I have no motivation. And I hate myself.

I feel for you! After I had my second I felt physically awful and looked a state as I'd put on about 3 stone and had abdominal seperation so still looked pregnant (as several insensative people liked to point out). For the first 6 weeks after having Aaron I just concentrated on getting the breast feeding sorted and researched the best way to get in shape, which is when I came across Nerd Fittness. The guy writes some really good articles and I just sat reading them all day while breast feeding and found them incredibly motivational. It made me realise I wanted to get in shape and get strong so I could be the role model I wanted to be for my son and daughter.

Here's a good post to get you started:
https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/01/03/get-in-shape/

and read some of his other stuff too, it's all good! There is one somewhere about finding motivation but I can't see it at the mo.

He does sell some workout e-books but I don't have the money for them and have lost my weight just with the free workouts he's posted. He's a big believer in the fact that ANYONE can loose weight, even if your stuck at home or in an office so he's posted some good body weight routines that I'm sure you could do at home.

I hope this helps and you find something useful on the site.
Good luck!
:hugs:

I have just started running and I LOVE it! I thought I wouldn't have time but I've made time :) it doesn't take long really especially the sessions that get u started :D u can even do it pushing a pushchair! I feel so much better for it. I work 3 days a week, quite often not finishing until 7 but I go straight from work even just for half an hour.

Take a lookie

https://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Xxx

cheers, I will have a look. I ordered a sports bra last week so waiting on that arriving. Lol, cant cope without it at more than a walk with my JJ jugs.....its them that make running suck :(. wish boobs were removable!

I think living in a hilly area is putting me off jogging though - before I lived on a nice straight road so could run up and down that.....here, every way in any direction is a hill :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->