I need a waiting partner

Hello ladies :) I'm 6dpo tomorrow and still have no symptoms.. No spotting no breast tenderness only lower abdomen pain 1 dpo which was pretty bad, already thinking about "celebrating" bfn with a bottle of wine haha I heard that u suppose to feel implantation but did not feel that or anything else, I'm so suspicious to everything that I'm imagining symptoms lol like last day I was eating tangerine which had a complete taste of a grapefruit for me :))))) or how I went to the gym and felt really "tired" that could not finish up my time on a treadmill lol I just can't wait anymore!!!!! Anyone else is so paranoyed? Lol
Did anyone got a bfp without symptoms???? We were trying really hard and on time (plus I had so much cm during ovulation wowww) don't know what to think I'm going crazyyyyy lol

Btw I'm 6dpo can I still have my morning coffee? (12 ounce cup) ??? I got decaf today and was so disgusting lol

Hello ladies :) I'm 6dpo tomorrow and still have no symptoms.. No spotting no breast tenderness only lower abdomen pain 1 dpo which was pretty bad, already thinking about "celebrating" bfn with a bottle of wine haha I heard that u suppose to feel implantation but did not feel that or anything else, I'm so suspicious to everything that I'm imagining symptoms lol like last day I was eating tangerine which had a complete taste of a grapefruit for me :))))) or how I went to the gym and felt really "tired" that could not finish up my time on a treadmill lol I just can't wait anymore!!!!! Anyone else is so paranoyed? Lol
Did anyone got a bfp without symptoms???? We were trying really hard and on time (plus I had so much cm during ovulation wowww) don't know what to think I'm going crazyyyyy lol

Hi. We're kinda in the same boat except im 8 dpo n i have af type cramps. But you wont "feel" actual implantation. Youll feel symptoms afterwards. Dont get discouraged if u don't experience IB or spotting. Not all women get it. I understand about being paranoid but the best thing to do is try to relax; dont stress about it & get overwhelmed. But the symptoms you have now seem promising. FC for you hun xx

Good luck kaylab and the early dpo ladies.
My update 13 dpo BFN. Err a bit sick of trying.

Thank you tiny pooh:) how are you feeling? Any symptoms ? I had few bites of omelet today and felt little nauseous , so didn't eat it and felt nauseous even thinking about it but I think I'm just imagining :)))) no symptoms, no discharge no boob soreness (I even think it got smaller lol) I feel hopeless ... It's 6dpo implantation was suppose to happen already and have a feeling it's not my month :(

Thank you tiny pooh:) how are you feeling? Any symptoms ? I had few bites of omelet today and felt little nauseous , so didn't eat it and felt nauseous even thinking about it but I think I'm just imagining :)))) no symptoms, no discharge no boob soreness (I even think it got smaller lol) I feel hopeless ... It's 6dpo implantation was suppose to happen already and have a feeling it's not my month :(

6dpo is very early. Implantation doesn't comin until 7-10dpo. How long are your cycles? I barely have cm too. When i do its kinda creamy n white. Ive been having dizzy spells, lightheaded and fatigue at work. And pulling af like cramps. But don't count yourself out yet. Its still early

Well test at 13dpo. Bfn. Planned parent hood did a blood test waiting for results. But don't think this will be my month
Anyone else test?????

Kaylab22 i tested yesterday morning.
Got a faint bfp 9dpo! Cant help but announce it!
So Fitgirl999 i had almost NONE of the symptoms you listed n had a +. Just remember to keep faith and R E L A X. FC for everyone & baby dust

Kaylab22 i tested yesterday morning.
Got a faint bfp 9dpo! Cant help but announce it!
So Fitgirl999 i had almost NONE of the symptoms you listed n had a +. Just remember to keep faith and R E L A X. FC for everyone & baby dust
Ou

Our first bfp in the group congratulations!

Af due today did not test today felt pointless. No signs of af sides I'm brokeout

I'm 2 do and now in the wait, baby dust and best of luck for all of us!

Af has not arrived. Doller store test negative....

Ladies how many dpo r u and any . testers lately

Af still has not arrived. Won't get my blood results tell Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"