I need a waiting partner

So ladies. I have slipped and done 3 tests. All 3 tests. No line after 10 mins. Checked it layer out of habit
Very faint line.
With all 3!!!! What's the chances of getting 3 evap lines????

So ladies. I have slipped and done 3 tests. All 3 tests. No line after 10 mins. Checked it layer out of habit
Very faint line.

I never tested before and I'm still learning the terminologies, maybe test again tomorrow?

Ya I'm checking with a cheepie tommorow and 9dpo (sat).I'll use a first response as.thats whay the box says the earliest to test
I am gonna be crushed if af ends up . showing

Very faint line.

:o that is strange!! Ive had an evap line too but not in a row! But i really have hope for you this month b/c of your symptoms n you have a cold. I read when u get pg, your immune system slows down so your more prone to get sick. Hope you feel better but take that cheapie in the a.m. FC :D

Test had another faint line after 2 hrs that make 4 evap

9dpo bfn........ ;( starting to feel discouraged

I am hating the waiting game I'm 8 dpo, and i stupidly decided to test yesterday and got a bfn

Just not thinking it's my month.*sigh* we will see

I guess I'll update too.
Did the dummy last night. 1:30 a.m. 4/5dpo bfn. Still early tho. Baby dust

They do say to wait till at least 11dpo but I can't seem to control myself

Bfn today at 10dpo. So I'll take 1 more in am. If it's bfn. Then I'm stopping testing as husband getting annoyed that I keep poas that's nearly 10$ a peice.... so took a cheepie today. But take clear blue tommorow. I'm nervous. If it's a bnf. Then I'm not testing unless I miss my period

Well got a very faint line today. But so faint that I can't get a good picture. It was with a clear blue test anyone have this before? ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->