I need advice Please! nvm it fell out.

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by MrsChamberlin, Jun 7, 2011.

1. MrsChamberlin

MrsChamberlin Mother of 3

Yesterday morning I had horrible cramps, along with light pink spotting, the spotting has contiuned, but never enough to make it to my panties, TMI, only notice it when I wipe after using the restroom. I expected to have full blown AF this morning, but again just some light pink spotting when I used the rest room this morning and then that was it. I am actually 4-5 days early for AF.
    I have been on Mierna for over a year, but my cycles have never stopped. I have had a period every month... Though I am sure maybe it could be the birthcontrol stopping AF from visiting, is it possible that this was IB also?? I am so confused on what is going on right now.... :shrug:

2. LittleAngel09

LittleAngel09 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Maybe it was implantation bleeding. When did you O??

x

3. MrsChamberlin

MrsChamberlin Mother of 3

Nevermind ladies, my Mierna was expelled tonight... So I no longer have the thing. I went to the bathroom and noticed the strings so went to the ER. They sent me for a pregnancy check and it came right out while I wiped.