I need advice please

IWantABaby

Reaction score
Hey ladies...My hubby and I have been married for 15 years. We have 4 wonderful children and just had a baby a month and a half ago..My problem is...I want another baby in the near future. Hubby has said our last baby was it...He wants to get fixed...I dont want him to but he dont know it yet...How can I hint to him that I want another baby in the near future? I am 35 so time is ticking LOL...Do you have any suggestions on how I could hint to him that I would like to try to have another baby? :shrug:

i think u sud just tell him straight, mayb he feels the same but thinks u dont! let me no how u get on hunni!! u need 2 get it off ur chest!

:hissy:I really do...I am just scared he will say he dont want another baby...

oh, my first thoughts are you are one brave women! You must really love being a mummy. Maybe you could start it by asking him if he's sure he wants to get the snip and that he might regret it as it will mean he won't be able to have any more children - and see how he reacts to that? Good luck xx

I would just be tempted to come right out and say it honey!Good luck xxx

I would just tell him outright too - what difference is one more little one going to make to your clan? It just means he has an even bigger team to gang up on mummy with when they are teasing you! Good luck xxxx

See i agree LOL I love being a mom and thats what i think whats one more ya know LOL....

I'd just confront him about it outright, best not to tiptoe around it if it's something you really want.

i agree, be brave and have a good old heart to heart! lots of luck :hugs: x

Definitely just sit him down and be honest with him. It's better to tell him straight out than beat around the bush. You may be surprised in how he responds. Good luck, and I hope you get the answer you're looking for. :hugs:

Talk it through with him, go through the pros and cons of having the snip and see what he says. My advice would be 'dont do it!' Our circumstancies are a little different, but my partner had the snip which we paid a lot of money to have reversed and although it worked the sperm isnt very good. He regrets it soooo much and wishes he hadnt had it done in the first place. The thing is you never know whats going to happen in the future and its not something you can go back on easily. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->