I need breastfeeding advice please!!!

Sounds like you have already gotten some great advice, so I just wanted to offer my moral support. Hang in there- it's hard, but gets easier!
thanks. i think things may be looking up. i am reducing his formula and seem to have more milk...... fingers crossed!:rofl:

I like the sound of this.....

Just to spur you on further....tonight I squirted Hebe in the eye.....its now pissin' out!!!:lol:

x

Sounds like you have already gotten some great advice, so I just wanted to offer my moral support. Hang in there- it's hard, but gets easier!
thanks. i think things may be looking up. i am reducing his formula and seem to have more milk...... fingers crossed!:rofl:

Excellent! :happydance:

Alio i kno exactly how you feel! You just have to keep working at it. Keep swopping sides and your supply will up so quickly. A good way of boosting milk is porridge and also glucose powder oh and horlicks. Ellie has been very poorly in hospital this week and ive been ill to so ive felt my milk supply has really dried up but a few days of porridge, glucose and horlicks ive got that much milk i dont know wot to do with it lol.

Horlicks? Worth a go, got the free sachets from the bounty packs lying about so I'll be drinking them later.

What about glucose powder? What do you do with it, and is it any different to like anything sweet?

Ali o- keep trying if you want to breastfeed, I've tried all the tips on here at some point over the past few weeks. (Except the horlicks, never heard that before but doing it later!) I go to a wee breastfeeding group and I love it! If Monday doesn't suit you come to the same one as me, Tuesday 11.30 Ballymoney Northern Ireland!

I was told by my friend who has been going to a breastfeeding group its worked for her and its worked for me so its worth a go.

The glucose my healthvistor bought it round for me when i got back from the hospital with Ellie to try and boost my milk for her as id been ill in hospital to and i was feeling abit low and it really did work it was 1oz glucose powder to 3 oz water it tastes vile so i mixed it with squash she called it a sugar shot lol. I still find porridge is the best though and the best tasting lol.

I like the sound of this.....

Just to spur you on further....tonight I squirted Hebe in the eye.....its now pissin' out!!!:lol:

x

haha. I have been squirting myself the past few days trying to get a bit of milk out to rub on my cracks. damn new teeth they have messed us up a bit, but it is getting much better!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->