*I Need Chart Stalkers Pretty Please!!*

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

Really need your help... Having a tough day today, and really feeling crushed...

Please have a look at my chart and tell me what you see.

I'm having some symptoms that I've never had before, and my temps are high, but I took an HPT today at 9DPO and got a BFN. :cry: :cry: I knew I shouldn't have taken one, but the way I was feeling, I just thought for sure it would be a BFP.

Any advice for me based on my chart? Was it too early to test?

I am not getting anything from your chart - just because its too early.

Temps can be up and down - its just a wait really!

Your temps are still up - thats good but think that is normal......in my last cycle my temps didnt fall below the coverline til 3 days into my period!!! - yes, my temps were still high!

I think you have tested too early. In previous pregnancies I have tested early negative and not got positives til 14dpo.

Good luck!:flower:

Thanks for being honest, Ellie. Well, usually my LP is short... last month was 10 or 11... So I'm expecting AF on Friday, which is why it is interesting that the temps are staying high.

I am No expert on Charts but It looks good to me. Dif was too early to test- but I know how hard it is to Not test, esp when you see women on here saying they got a BFP on 8DPO.
The dip below coverline looks promising...

Yeah, I thought if they can get a BFP at 8DPO, surely I could get one at 9DPO. And I wasn't going to test till later, but I've been feeling so crappy...

So, do your temps usually fall in the few days before period??

If so, and thats not happening this month then I would say thats a good sign!!

Keep us posted!:flower:

Ellie: I wish I could say, yes, they usually fall... But it's my first month charting... hence, I need help interpreting... But don't temps always fall before AF shows up or not always?

Okay, I have been feeling hot... So I just took my temperature and it's 98.84 (just sitting on the couch, not up and around). This morning upon waking it was 98.6.... Is it true that you will have elevated temps at any point if you're pregnant? I thought I had heard this. Anyone know?

I have heard of women feeling Hot as a symptom. Almost like a Hot Flash!

It would appear that I am grasping at straws here and don't have a BFP to back it up yet. But... something is different.

Your chart looks really good! I see a dip on 5 DPO, which could definitely be an implantation dip, and your temps have stayed up ever since. Very promising. FX'd for you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->