• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need experienced advice (update, end of page1)

Where is OH going? overnight somewhere? Keep us posted and lets hope for the BFP.

His new job has him traveling a lot. And I mean a lot. He'll be home maybe five to ten days out of the month. He's making 4 times what he was making before, however. It's just a temporary situation, though, just to get some more money saved up so we can get the house we really want.

4 times as much is great! yeah its a good idea to save as much money as you can now. Have you been TTC a long time? Well you might get lucky on the chance he comes home at a fertile time. and you might even get the bfp this time so no worries.

I came of BCP in July 2009, and we started seriously trying six cycles ago. Not horribly long, but long enough.

yeah I know what you mean long enough, especially if every cycle you BD during your fertile period and still get BFNs. My girlfriend tried for 7 cycles before she figured out that not everyone ovulates near CD14 (she figured out she was long and irregular). Can you believe her DR suggested that she do it that way, to just BD around CD14? I can't believe some doctors still think that every woman has a 28 day cycle.

Wow that is sad. I can understand that being the case. If I hadn't learned otherwise, I'd still be thinking I could get pregnant at absolutely any day of my cycle. That's what they tell you in sex ed class to scare you away from having sex. Now I know the truth... but it doesn't seem to be helping me conceive.

The irony is I used to have abundant ewcm before I wanted to get pregnant. I never knew what it was until two years ago. Same with ovulation pain. I had no idea, I just knew that it happened once a cycle. I haven't had ewcm since coming off the pill. I'm still ovulating, I just don't get ewcm. I have fertile cm, but it's not super fertile cm. I wish I'd looked into supplements like FertileCM before now. I have a feeling that's why we haven't gotten pregnant. So frustrating!

yeah it is frustrating!! I remember always being like, yuck what is that coming out of me with the EWCM and now it is less abundant as I get older. I agree - abundant EWCM is a big key to a BFP so do whatever you can do improve it. I haven't tried Fertile CM but I do take Tussin cough syrup. it has helped with my CM.

any news from testing today? Good luck!

I'm only 20... so you'd think fertility wouldn't be a problem, but I'm afraid a lot of us are finding it is.

BFN this morning with FMU. Another low temp this morning, 96.76, so I'm thinking AF is going to show up some time today. It'll be kinda a relief, actually. If I get AF I won't have to worry about another miscarriage with my low temps and all.

Could be your cycle is changing and becoming longer? Or af can even be late because of stress!!! Its frustrating waiting..and I totally agree about being fertile in ur 20's, I never thought it would be this hard to stay pregnant! This beanie mightnt even stick either the way things are goin!

Could be your cycle is changing and becoming longer? Or af can even be late because of stress!!! Its frustrating waiting..and I totally agree about being fertile in ur 20's, I never thought it would be this hard to stay pregnant! This beanie mightnt even stick either the way things are goin!

Thanks. I'm not keeping my hopes up, though. I REALLY feel like AF is about to show any minute

I hope this was just a freak cycle. I might have been freaking out about the idea of my OH being gone for a long time.

I will be temping again so hopefully I can confirm that I am still ovulating. Maybe my cycles will return to normal once I start charting again :p

Yup, AF showed up today. So back to WTT I go, unless something happens by chance and OH is actually in town when I'm ovulating. We'll see.

Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->