Hallie
Alice
Emily
Alannah
Eilidh
Isla
Hannah
Imogen

We are toying with the idea of Isla but today I just happened to see a list of the most popular names in the UK for 2017 registered on birth certificates and that was 4th!!! Upsettingly now I feel like we need to change it in case she's one of 10 with that name in school.

Then again if no one in any of her classes ever are an Isla I'll kick myself :haha:

We are toying with the idea of Isla but today I just happened to see a list of the most popular names in the UK for 2017 registered on birth certificates and that was 4th!!! Upsettingly now I feel like we need to change it in case she's one of 10 with that name in school.

Then again if no one in any of her classes ever are an Isla I'll kick myself :haha:

DD's name was 4th all over in 2013 and she's been to 2 nurseries and not been with another Lily so far! Popularity doesn't bother me and luckily not as it hasn't been an issue so far. :)

My girls both have an isla in their classes x

Ive got a Scarlett and Daisy, and need another girl name to go with them. I like Lilly, but ive heard of some many little girls called it these days.

I like Molly, Layla, Millie, Grace

I have a millie and my partner has a grace like both xx

Zara, Zoy, Candela, Sofia, Brianna, Rihanna, Honey, Laura, Yemisi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583