I Need Help!!!! Confuse

patience090

Reaction score
Hey ladies i dont want to sound confusing but this cycle has really got me stunned lol. So AF was suppose to arrive on the 17th of this month and it did so i thought. I have a 28 day cycle. I knew and felt when i ovulated and it was the 3rd of this month. Af started very extremely light pink specks it's like it took its sweet old precious time to come out. Then later on the day it went from pink to bright red not heavy at all just light and it continued on 19th 3rd day of AF it went back pink and brown really light spotting mind you my AF lasts 7 days. So i had a pg test in a took BFN and then i waited til the next morning to see what will happen and it started back again this time it was just spotting pink and brown majority of the times when i wipe is was nothing on the tissue come back 2-3 hours later small size drops before the spotting completely stop and went to brown ,i took another test yesterday on the 21st that same day and i got the faintest line and i had my other two cousins look at it and they seen the line as well so i made sure i wasn't going crazy or try to imagine a line in my head lol. so i had a 5 day no where near normal period will try to upload the photo if i can. So i had waited to after the spotting had stop to take the test because i haven't took another test since and the last one had the faintest of line on it too but i took it like 10 minutes after spotting stop yes i think i turned into a POAS lol but this time i want to wait to test again, so if it was spotting the hcg levels can build up so i can get a more accurate reading and which pregnancy test should i get to confirm it and how many days shall i wait?. i had brought the dollar tree tests i usually use to buy the Wal-mart equate but i haven't seen them in awhile. I had no crampings or blood clots whatsoever with this kind of weird. *fingers cross*

Id say First Response early test. It's claimed to be the most sensitive on the market. Keep in mind some women have light periods in the first month of pregnancy all the time. As for the waiting part, hgc levels rise quick so testing in the morning (highest hormone levels then) would suffice. Good luck and let us know!

Id say First Response early test. It's claimed to be the most sensitive on the market. Keep in mind some women have light periods in the first month of pregnancy all the time. As for the waiting part, hgc levels rise quick so testing in the morning (highest hormone levels then) would suffice. Good luck and let us know!

Thank you hun I will keep everyone updated. I was trying to get one tonight but wont be able to get one until tomorrow and ill test the next morning. Is the clearblue test good as well or first response early test.

Keep us updated ?? Def test again tho as PP said it's common to spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"