I need HELP does this sound like a pregnancy?

ArmyMommy

Reaction score
My husband and I have sex 1-4 times a day every day. He is in the army and we have not had sex since the 9th of September. My last period started on the 20th of august and my IUD (without hormones) fell out on the 6th of September. I know sperm can live inside the body for a few days. What I thought to be my period (regular every month) should have started on the 16th of September. It was a few days late. My flow was 2 days long with brownish red discharge heavy but not as heavy as a period and, from what I have heard, too heavy to be implantation bleeding. The only symptoms I have had were mild cramping, lower back aches, my breasts were sore but now they are not, I am tired more than usual. I have taken HPT they all say negative. If it was implantation bleeding and the test should be negative for about another 10-12 days? Does it sound like I could be in the early stages of pregnancy?

A little more information. I am a healthy 24 year old with a 4 year old son. My husband and I conceived the first time we ever had sex so I would assume I was very fertile. PLEASE HELP :) I would love to be pregnant again and I am so excited/anxious/worried/waiting

It doesn't sound like a pregnancy to me, but there are always those 'fluke' things that happen! If you did conceive on the 9th of Sept, a HPT would likely be accurate by now. But that isn't the case for everybody.

I don't think implantation started until the 19th of this month. It says it usually takes 10-12 days to get a positive? Im not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->