I need help from imaginative types!

Kate&Lucas

& OH & Mush
Reaction score
Sooo when Lucas was about 2½ I went back to work. It was around this time of year so to help him with the transition I told him I'd got a job looking after the reindeer at the North Pole. It was cute and I used to come home and tell him "stories" of my day.
Now, trouble is he's suddenly remembered this (though he knows where I work now so he talks about my "old job"), and he keeps asking to hear stories of memorable things that happened there. Fml, my imagination is rubbish. When he was smaller I'd tell him the same two stories every day and he was little enough that he forgot every time :lol:
My stories are about the time Rudolph ate all the carrots, and the time we couldn't find him then discovered he'd hidden inside a giant snowball and we thought he was a snowman all day.

My stories are rubbish, I know :lol: But everytime we sit down for breakfast he asks for more and I can't think!! I really want to come up with something magical and lovely because this year he's started questioning the whole Santa thing.
Anyone help? :xmas6:

No idea but this is one of the best threads ive read 😂 so sweet! Hopefully someone else can help - I'm rubbish at making up stories!

No idea but this is one of the best threads ive read 😂 so sweet! Hopefully someone else can help - I'm rubbish at making up stories!

Stealing that idea for when I have to go back to work!

How about something that tells the story about how the reindeers got their names or when the reindeers went the wrong way around the world one Christmas eve?

I can't think of anything at the moment but I will try to come up with something

That's a really sweet idea I have to say! I'm not terribly imaginative either so I'm not much help right now.

Eek thank you I LOVE the idea of the reindeer going the wrong way! Bloody satnavs eh :haha:

What about...

-The reindeer who got a cold, but Xmas reindeer sneeze glitter so you spent all day sweeping up glitter.

- The Xmas elves came to visit to help fix the reindeers' harnesses and they sang Xmas songs while they worked.

- The reindeer accidentally drank some bubble mixture you had in your bag and it couldn't stop blowing bubbles every time it talked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->