I need help with remembering a song

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Im losing the plot trying to remember a song from when I was a teen but its no ise im just going crazy.

I havnt got alot to go on because I cant remember the artist, song name or any of the lyrics :haha:
So im going to put the colective brain power of BnB girls to the test now.

The singer from what I remember is fairly young probably late teens, I think she was possibly welsh and she had pink highlights in her hair.
The song was from around about the early 90's and was a pop song but the singer pretty much only ever had a one off and the song gets used alot in film credits.
The song sounds a little like true colours by cyndi lauper (well I think it does as thats all I can think of when im trying to remember it, the song is a fairly slow one but the chorus speeds right up..

I think the music video had her dancing around a flower field or a corn field.

Good luck with trying to get this one :)

FFS would you believe it, 4 days iv been trying to rememebr this song and as soon as I hit submit it suddenly pops into my head, the power of BnB works even without trying :)

I clearly didnt remember the video or the singer very well, must have got it confused with this version (oh well I got the welsh part right).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7iZs8LZ9Gs&feature=related

I was thinking Alishas Attic hehe. Glad you remembered, i hate it when that happens!

Ahh I hate that feeling lol glad you managed to figure it out x

I've got an app on my phone that I can just hum to if I've got a tune stuck in my head but I don't know what it is or even the words. Saved me from going mad a few times :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->