I need help...

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as... Post Miscarriage Depression after losing 2 babies?

I know they weren't very far along... but they were MY babies!
I helped to create those amazing miracles... and then my body wouldn't keep them...

I'm so depressed..
So Low that I've gone back to my old ways... Haven't done that shit in at least 2 years.. *sigh*

I needed something, still need something to fill the void...

I see all these women and their :BFP: and their bumps... and all I can think is how much I miss MY :bfp: and my possible bump...

I would be around 5 months now if I hadn't miscarried..
OR I would have been almost 3 months... if I hadn't miscarried the 2nd time..

I just...
Want to crawl into a hole and die because I feel like I can'tfunction..

I can't function!!

Cutting yourself because of emotional pain ISN"t COPING!
WHY CAN"T I BE NUMB!
Why can't things be normal for me...
Why can't I be the one with a growing baby and an adorable bump...

I just want all the heartache to end...
I want something different... :cry:

Heck yeah there is post miscarriage depression!!! You are feeling all normal feelings. I personally think you are very brave, and this is your body's way of telling you that you need more time to grieve. Since you had two consecutive mc's, did they do testing? Do you know why? Can you go to a genetic counselor and run a panel, just to help put your mind at ease? That might help you feel more hopeful if you knew there was a reason why which might be easily fixed. I am here if you want to talk. And there is no shame in deciding that you would like a professional to talk to as well. I have and it was very helpful. I hope you get feeling better soon. *hugs*

Sweety :hugs:

Ive had problems with self-harm and depression too. Maybe you could go and see the doctor? you dont need to be alone with this, there are people out there who can help

:hugs:

awww hun :hug:

I definatley think there is post M/C depression. Sometimes it hits us hard days, weeks or even months later. One of the reasons Drs tell us to wait 3 cycles before TTC-ing again.
I hope that you manage to workout the best way to cope. Like others have said, you dont have to be alone going through this and help is there. :hug:

Sorry you guys for this depressing thing...

I feel like I'm in a better space now...

I wanted to say thank you so much for the support you've given.
Much appreciated.

*hugs* Kori
Im so sorry for all you have gone thru :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back