I need insight!

I never had any symptoms before any of my BFPs.

I think it can be entirely different for each person. Making it hard to know when something is really a Pregnancy symptom or not.

For me, as much of a cliché as it sounds, I just *knew* I was pregnant. I felt so different that even before I took my test, I told my hubby that I knew 100% it was a positive.

I started off feeling tingly and sore in boobs, a breakout of acne on my face and neck, a really unusual smell down there (Sorry, tmi!) and just this weird feeling that my body felt different.

Wishing you the best of luck on getting your BFP!

When I got my BFP, I had the same symptoms I get for AF but the cramps were a lot worse. I think only time will tell. Good luck!

For me while ttc for 3 1/2 long years, I had every variation in symptoms possible. Mostly sore boobs, sometimes none, sometimes they would start earlier or later. It's so hard to know anything at just 6dpo bc it would be really early for even implantation. It's such a mind game! Lol

With my son I had no symptoms at all in tww and this pregnancy just had sore boobs and that was it both until 6 weeks pregnant then the sickness started!

Good luck xxx

When I got my bfp, the main thing I noticed different from usual is that by the time I expected af, my pants were really tight from the bloating, but I didn't realize this was a pregnancy symptom until after the pos. Everything else felt normal. I don't normally bloat much before af.

I had zero symptoms either before my bfp on any of my pregnancies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->