I need opinions! Baby or No Baby?

HNB_01

Reaction score
This is my boyfriend and I's first month TTC, I had my period last month on October 19, I never kept track of my period until we decided to start trying last month, so I just assumed I was a 28 day cycle, because I am usually regular. We had sex several days leading up to my ovulation day, and on ovulation day. I also used an ovulation predictor kit and have been using prentals. On 12dpo I wiped and had some spotting, this was 2 days before my expected period, it then got heavier, but was still extremely lighter than my normal period and only lasted 4 days. I took a First Response Early Result test 2 days into bleeding and got a BFN. The only pregnancy like symptoms I've had are exhaustion, when I get more than enough sleep, and my breasts have changed in appearance. My areolas seem larger. And every now and then I get some sharp pains in either my right or my left breast, it goes back and forth. Could the bleeding of been implantation bleeding? Or my period? I'm really afraid of being disappointed:/

I had this happen to me. AF came a few days later. Sorry

Good luck tho.

I had 2 days of bleeding instead of my usual 5 and i am not pregnant, occasionally we get a weird period that likes to fool us! x sorry hun but i think you had a light period

My last cycle I had a 1 1/2 days of light brown spotting and then AF came. Sometimes our bodies just do weird things.

:dust:

Sounds more like AF then a IB you could take a pregnancy test to confirm your not though.

Sounds like AF to me. This past cycle I could of sworn I was pregnant, then I started spotting 3 days early. Then turned into AF two days before period was due.

Does anyone have any tricks or suggestions for my boyfriend and I for next month?:) We're new too all of this TTC thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->