I need positive thoughts

Not too sure

Reaction score
Hi me and hubby ttc #1 for last 8 months. Things were getting stressful+I was taking hpt every few days just in case. So we had a chat and decided this month we wuldnt really try... Just bd if we felt like it. So I didn't chart.. Didn't temp didn't check for od... Now the dilemma ... If my cycle which is pretty regular was regular ... My last at started April 15th... That means I'm 2 days late... Don't wanna get my hopes up+ don't wanna go on about it with dh in case he thinks I'm really crazy. So debating on taking a secret test... + not telling him if it's positive til we can do one together... I just don't wanna feel stupid like I'm making mountain outta nothing... Specially when we agreed not to actively try... + we always wait til we both here to test... What u think??

Hi me and hubby ttc #1 for last 8 months. Things were getting stressful+I was taking hpt every few days just in case. So we had a chat and decided this month we wuldnt really try... Just bd if we felt like it. So I didn't chart.. Didn't temp didn't check for od... Now the dilemma ... If my cycle which is pretty regular was regular ... My last at started April 15th... That means I'm 2 days late... Don't wanna get my hopes up+ don't wanna go on about it with dh in case he thinks I'm really crazy. So debating on taking a secret test... + not telling him if it's positive til we can do one together... I just don't wanna feel stupid like I'm making mountain outta nothing... Specially when we agreed not to actively try... + we always wait til we both here to test... What u think??

Not actively trying doesn't mean you can't check to be sure. I say wait on your period. I know everyday seems like a year, but 2 days isn't a lot. If you get to day 5 without a AF I say go for it. Going with the flow is rough because you still wonder whether you "casually" conceived or not.

Exactly... I'm just being impatient.... Need to keep busy! ... Thanks for the reply... I was wavering on going getting a test this evo... Now il leave it another few days!! :)

By the way it's only evening of day 2 now... So if I can get through tomorrow I'm busy Saturday and Sunday so won't buy a test til Monday then!!!

Good luck - I hope you get the result you want! X

Day 3.. No Af .... Broached subject with dh last pm he told me no need to stress... Just leave it be and see what happens... All easy for him to say ... I'm starting to get very excited!!!

Day 3.. No Af .... Broached subject with dh last pm he told me no need to stress... Just leave it be and see what happens... All easy for him to say ... I'm starting to get very excited!!!

Men are always so nonchalant about it lol. GOOD LUCK tonight!

I got a bfp!!! So excited.... Let's hope it sticks ... Thanks for keeping me sane Stacey!!

Exciting news, glad things worked out really well for you :)

Congrats! You read it so often on here, it's always the month you don't 'try' or stress too much when you get that bfp!

Yay congrats!! Sending you sticky dust haha :) :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->