I need PRO charters to take a look...

MrsA6713

Reaction score
Hi ladies--

This is my second "cycle" since stopping birth control. My first cycle was 75 days, anovulatory, and ended via 5 days of Provera which started the bleed of this cycle.

FF is telling me my "temperature fluctuations seem to be on the high side." Since I have no normal chart to compare this to, is this true? Does it look normal?

I take my temp between 4:30-5:00am every single day, even on weekends. So no, I'm not taking temps at vastly different times of the day.

I just want someone to tell me this looks ok so far. I can't take another cycle of what I was experiencing (temps all over the place and feeling my body struggle through ovulation attempts and failing) and I am hoping to ovulate on my own.

Any insight?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48c778

Apart from that spike on day 5, it looks good so far. Your temp is dropping nicely as the oestrogen in your body rises. It will rise up to ovulation and then drop away and it lowers your temperature. So it looks like your body is working up to ovulating. My cycle is similar if you look at my FF link. Mine was artificial though, as I took soy isoflavones to stabilise ovulation (I ovulate very irregularly and it was winding me up so I thought I'd give soy a go). It made my temp drop as I took it, then after I stopped taking it my temp rose again, but fell once more in time for O.

It looks good so far, I hope you ovulate soon.

x

Great, thanks so much squirrel! I really appreciate your input! :thumbup:

I think ur chart looks normal a lot like mine.....high temps all thru af and slowly dropping down......ff said mine were low ..... Needless to say my Dr disagrees and says normal women non pregnant have temps 96-98 before pregnancy and 97-99 while pregnant. U are good love especially if u exercise and I do every morning so since I started exercising my temp has moved up more ..... I used to be 96.5-96.8 pre o and since I started exercising I have moved up to 97.18-97.30 pre o.

Yeah this looks fine. It's just dropping and then evening out I think. Should be pretty steady from here I'm imagining.

Thank you both! Gonnagetabump, I do workout almost every morning, and it's funny, my temps have been much lower than they were during my crazy cycle and I haven't been sweating as much when I've been working out. I guess I am going to live a hormone-free life as a chilly person! Haha.

I'm also second cycle TTC and off BC and I say it looks really good! I say, if you are planning on using OPKs, now is a good time to start! :)

I still have not ovulated, and the amount of CM I've been having has diminished. I had a ton of EWCM on Wednesday of last week (it is now Sunday) and have had little to none since then.

What the heck is going on?? I wish my body would regulate itself already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->