I need some advice about contractions urgently

I would never have made it to hospital following any of the rules (and I'm only 3 minutes away). I had irregular (but always long duration) contractions for 5 days of labour ranging from 11 minutes to 4 minutes apart but never any consistency - like it would go 8 mins, 4 mins, 9 mins, 7 mins 4 mins, 6 mins, 4 mins, 11 mins THE WHOLE TIME until I was literally pushing baby out which is when they just jumped on top of each other. I did notice a difference in intensity though, like my whole body was doing the work, not just my back and stomach and my brain focussed in and I made noise without realising I was doing it.

I'm so glad I had the induction in the end! If I went to the hospital based on my irregular contractions I would have probably went in with a baby hanging from me! I was getting the 3,2,1 for weeks, then it would die out, I'm sure if he didn't hang on in there I wouldn't have had a home birth if one of them false alarms was the real thing!

They do say girls are worse sleepers than boys, not sure how much truth it is though. Layla wasnt the best of sleepers until about 10 weeks and that's when I started putting her to bed with me, then she would sleep 12 hours, the monkey! It took her a while to get out of my bed too! Now shes a lazy moo, shes very grown up beyond her years and sometimes I forget shes only 8 next week, she acts like shes about 11 or 12 :haha: George was an amazing sleeper, hes not once slept in my bed (minus 2 occasions, one he had a horrific stomach bug so he slept in my bed and I covered him in towels so everytime he threw up I caught it, the second time he had chicken pox and it was when the itching was at its worst!) Hes fine now though he gets up around 8 on the weekend, goes to grab his tablet from downstairs and goes back to bed for an hour:haha: on the weekend Layla doesbt get up until 10am! I usually have to take her toast and a cup of tea to have in bed otherwise she wont eat until dinner! :haha: her excuse 'school has soooooo wiped me out' little miss sassy pants:haha:

Oh wow :haha:
I'm so jealous!!! I think Austin would sleep a lot later if it wasn't for Lily... she does wake him at the crack of dawn :dohh:

Same with Lily .. shes 8 on Feb 12th and she acts like a teenager :haha:

I just read my entire thread again! It still makes me so emotional, even more so how quickly the time flies.

My little darling is 15 weeks old now :(<3

IMG_20200221_104010_612.jpg

Awww look at him!!! So adorable. It goes far too quickly doesn't it

Awwwww Enzo is so cute. It goes far to fast. Cant believe Tommy is 5 months already.
Screenshot_20200228-002125_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200228-002125_Gallery.jpg

Tommy is still a baldy hahahaha :haha:
IMG_20200303_133344_919.jpg

How is everyone ? Is anyone still on this thread?
Lily is 8 months old now! I can’t quite believe it. Still never slept through the night and still struggling with daytime sleeps too. Tired!

Hope everyone is staying safe in these weird times.

How is everyone ? Is anyone still on this thread?
Lily is 8 months old now! I can’t quite believe it. Still never slept through the night and still struggling with daytime sleeps too. Tired!

Hope everyone is staying safe in these weird times.

Awww i love this thread of mine, I always read back over it sometimes! :haha: glad your well hun! We are doing okay! Enzo will be 8 months on the 12th July, its gone so fast! :( hes such a funny sassy little character

IMG_20200604_184839_766.jpg

Hi everyone.
Tommy is almost 10 months old and I can't believe how fast it has gone.
We have be TTC For almost 5 months and sadly I've experienced 2 chemical pregnancies.
But we are gonna keep trying.
Tommu finally has some hair but not much bless him.
IMG_20200616_145843_709.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->