I need some advice on this? Is this even possible?

letbemommy

Reaction score
Okay so to start out I had surgery on December 15th to get my appendix taken out. We did the dirty the 22nd. My period in November was around middle of the month I believe and I normally have about 40 day cycles. Anyways Well January came and I didnt get my period til wensday night so I think that is what it is. I bleed the first day like normal but it was really pinkish barely red blood, there were clots in it and it got red like normal for like an hour maybe. Anyways i was back to barely bleeding much, I was out of tampons and so had to use pads on thursday night and woke up the next morning and there was barely any on it, maybe a nickel or penny size amount. anyways before i even got my mystery bleeding I felt pregnant for weeks before that, emotional, crying over anything and everything, boobs couldnt be touched, stomach was bloated weeks before i even started bleeding, I was always hungry and always peeing but yet I was losing weight even though I was always eating. Does that mean that I may be pregnant and just had some random pregnancy bleeding?
Update: The bleeding is now just when i wipe there will be some but that is it! What could be going on?!

Could just be hormones, or could be possible that you are pregnant. Have you taken a pregnancy test or seen a doctor for bloodwork at all?

No I havent, I dont want to take a test and it come out negative because that would be wasted money that we dont have right now, and I dont have a doctor so it it up in the air at this point in time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->