I need some answers and opinions

lykasaam

Reaction score
I'm currently 23 years old and my boyfriend is in the air force stationed in Alaska. He came back home for 4 weeks vacation. The last two weeks we had sex and it was a few days after my lmp. I started my period on September 25th - September 30th. He and I had unprotected sex on October 2nd and on Octber 8th. For the month of September I was on birth control pills but I had completely forgotten to take it ever since he came back because I was too excited to spend time with him. It is now October 15th and for a couple days now I have been feeling a little feverish, no appetite, I've been sleeping a lot, no headaches or sore breasts, I have a little discomfort around my abdominal area sometimes it's a sharp cramping pain that would last for 10 minutes then it goes away. My fever is not always at the same time, I get feverish during the day and it goes away at night and vice versa. Just a little while ago (it's 3am now where I live) I woke up to a smell of roasted chicken (the costco chicken) and there aren't even any chicken places near my house. Could it be possible that I may be experiencing pregnancy symptom or something else?

Didn't want to R&R but, there is a slim chance you could be pregnant if you didn't take BCP on time. All you can do is wait and then test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->