i need some buddys :)

missy123

Reaction score
im feeling kinda lost on here lately :cry:
nobody really engages with my posts..it would be nice to have a friend or 2 to keep me company :happydance:

hi missy! i feel the same way...havent had much luck with questions or great replies! how you been?

Oh hunni sowwi ur feelin like that,i do to sometimes :(

I'm always happy to chat babes xx

I would love to be! I am on CD 3 now and just waiting for AF to stop so I can start the BDing every other day to make sure we catch that egg!

i'm on cd 16...still -opk :( what cd is everyone else on?

whoo hoo,im not alone :happydance::happydance::happydance:
im fine..ive 6 days to wait now,driving myself crazy waiting!!! :dohh:
little infor for my new friends...im 29 and have been TTC #2 for over 4 years now :cry: discovered hubby had a varicocle and that was operated on in june..doc said it takes 90 days to have a normal sperm count(he was at 34 million before it)
tell me about yourselves xx :hugs:

Hi ladies, I'm on CD 8 today and just took my first OTK and it was negative, but we are BD'ing every day or every other day (depending on how we feel) and hoping hoping hoping for a BFP this month!!!

the :sex: every other day is deffo my plan for the next cycle..i may also try temping :haha:

I'm kayley im 22 from nottinghamshire - UK.OH's 25 been 2geva 5 yrs this yr,was trying for 2 yrs before i got pregnant with my lil boy December 2011 lost him in May 2011 at 25 weeks,Due to thrombophilia :(

First month TTC again,After gettin all clear from doc's....Hopin for my rainbow very very soon :) xxxx

I'm kayley im 22 from nottinghamshire - UK.OH's 25 been 2geva 5 yrs this yr,was trying for 2 yrs before i got pregnant with my lil boy December 2011 lost him in May 2011 at 25 weeks,Due to thrombophilia :(

First month TTC again,After gettin all clear from doc's....Hopin for my rainbow very very soon :) xxxx

im so sorry to read this hun :cry: i really hope your wait is not long xxx glad to see u have the all clear,we will make it!!!

im so sorry to read this hun :cry: i really hope your wait is not long xxx glad to see u have the all clear,we will make it!!!

We will defo make it one day babes,i really cant wait to have another BFP and make my lil Angel a proud big brother :)

Think im out this month tho babes as i feel AF is on its way so dunno what to fink lols xx GL xx

I was just thinking the same thing i need a buddy. Im 24 Currently on cd12 ive been wearing my moonstone bracelet and taking prenatal s (when i remember):haha:

that can be a sign of pregnancy..like cramps? im getting them but its way to soon for af :dohh: damn body :wacko:

I was just thinking the same thing i need a buddy. Im 24 Currently on cd12 ive been wearing my moonstone bracelet and taking prenatal s (when i remember):haha:

im in the moonstone gang too :happydance:
welcome aboard my moon loving friend!! :thumbup:

I'm so sorry for your lost :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your lost :hugs:

Awwww cheers babes,Means a lot xx

:happydance::happydance: been wearing it everyday since the middle of last cycle only take it off at night sometimes. how long have you been wearing yours

Have you ladies read the lemon juice post~ i think its worth a try~ someone asked a question about lemon juice and i did a little research and found some good info maybe you ladies might want to try. I don't how to link threads so here's the info

Lemon is a great fruit because it is loaded with vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and antioxidants. First and foremost, drinking water already does wonders for fertility. Water thins out mucus and increases it as well. And cervical fluid is very important in conception. Without cervical fluid, the sperm won't be able to reach the egg. Furthermore, if the cervical fluid is of good quality and quantity, it can help the sperm stay alive for several days while waiting ovulation.

And if you add lemon to your drinking water, you are even increasing the likelihood of getting pregnant many times. The bodies are bombarded with harmful free radicals from pollution and food. And these free radicals can harm the sperm, egg, and reproductive organs. This is the importance of antioxidants. Antioxidants in this beverage will help destroy these free radicals thereby making your bodies more ready for conception. This is why it is effective for infertility treatment.

You simply have to add 1 to 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice to your warm drinking water.

:happydance::happydance: been wearing it everyday since the middle of last cycle only take it off at night sometimes. how long have you been wearing yours

i bought a plain stone in an angel shop on CD7 and charged it every nite,when i was finished :sex: i placed it on my tummy all night,its kept beside my bed with a rose quartz stone :) its making me feel positive if anything :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->