I need someone to talk to

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone so i'm around 10 or 11 dpo, NOT SURE!!!!! And Iv'e been POAS since around 6dpo. AF was due yesterday as still hasn't arrived as of yet.. Well around 3pm today I went POAS crazy taking a test every hour and to my surprise These ghost line's kept appearing on my pink HCG wondfos... At first I thought it was me, so I took 5 right after each other and the same shadow. I ended up walking to the nearest 99 cent store and picking up a dollar test and GUESS WHAT the same shadow... Every last test ended up drying with what I presume to be an EVAP line.. I really want this to bad and it's driving me nuts.. Is it possible for the test to have a shadow line up until the BFP?? Someone PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

hi.
from across the world i cant help you but i know how you feel.
im 9 dpo and we want this so much that i think i may be imagining the signs.
i have 2 test that i have had to send to my friends so i dont take them as its too early. one day i feel pregnant the next i dont. it could all be in my head.

good luck to you, my thoughts are with you

hi.
from across the world i cant help you but i know how you feel.
im 9 dpo and we want this so much that i think i may be imagining the signs.
i have 2 test that i have had to send to my friends so i dont take them as its too early. one day i feel pregnant the next i dont. it could all be in my head.

good luck to you, my thoughts are with you

I wish I had a friend near by because I have taken 15 test in the pat 5 days.. This is driving me nuts... Hopefully we get out BFP's together

I wish I had a friend near by because I have taken 15 test in the pat 5 days.. This is driving me nuts... Hopefully we get out BFP's together[/QUOTE]

i love my friend but she has just had a unplanned baby so she will never understand how we feel. i just had to give her my test before i took one as i know its just too early to take one. my bf is in the army so we dont get together much so the fact i ov when we met for the first time ever makes me hopefull.
i sure the men in our lives dont get how much we worry, think and wish.
just know that from here in the uk im with you in this journey

I wish I had a friend near by because I have taken 15 test in the pat 5 days.. This is driving me nuts... Hopefully we get out BFP's together

i love my friend but she has just had a unplanned baby so she will never understand how we feel. i just had to give her my test before i took one as i know its just too early to take one. my bf is in the army so we dont get together much so the fact i ov when we met for the first time ever makes me hopefull.
i sure the men in our lives dont get how much we worry, think and wish.
just know that from here in the uk im with you in this journey[/QUOTE]

That means more to me than you know.. This journey has been an 18 month one and i still refuse to give up... I know a BFP is just around the corner for us both. I know that this road gets lonely and I want you to know that I'm always here if you need that friend who gets it!

its a hard road and we all need someone to be there for us, someone who understands us. we have only just started on our journey but at 36 i know that my time on it will be short. i have so little time. i know in my heart that soon we will soon share some good news

its a hard road and we all need someone to be there for us, someone who understands us. we have only just started on our journey but at 36 i know that my time on it will be short. i have so little time. i know in my heart that soon we will soon share some good news

Fingers crossed........... A BFP would be a great HOLIDAY gift...

it would be an amazing gift to give to the man i love.
so my fingers are crossed for us both.
hope to hear good news from you.
because i my be a long way away but this journey makes the world so very small.

it would be an amazing gift to give to the man i love.
so my fingers are crossed for us both.
hope to hear good news from you.
because i my be a long way away but this journey makes the world so very small.

Its still early for you so who knows there could be something cooking as we speak... FX

im so sorry to hear that.

im sure mine will be here soon too. will see my bf again at xmas so will have to wait till then to try again.

im so sorry to hear that.

im sure mine will be here soon too. will see my bf again at xmas so will have to wait till then to try again.
You guys are so great..... Thanks... And Suzie, you will get your BFP soon!!

this has been the longest day. after my mistake of testing yesterday i am going to wait till tomorrow or even friday. well aslong as af doesnt turn up before then.
fingers crossed.

this has been the longest day. after my mistake of testing yesterday i am going to wait till tomorrow or even friday. well aslong as af doesnt turn up before then.
fingers crossed.

I am really praying that you get your BFP.........

hi.
no af but 2 neg test. not really sure whats going on but i guess my body is still trying to get use to not having my coil in.
we will keep trying. now my bf can come home earlier than we thought we will get to try again at xmas
fingers crossed for us both

hi.
no af but 2 neg test. not really sure whats going on but i guess my body is still trying to get use to not having my coil in.
we will keep trying. now my bf can come home earlier than we thought we will get to try again at xmas
fingers crossed for us both

Hey honey did you get your bfp??

hey.
my af showed up on thurday.:cry:
think i was just getting my hopes up too much. i have only just had my coil taken out so i dont really have a cycle yet.
will just have to keep trying and hope that at some point my bf is home at the right time. its hard to work out at the moment.
i have him home on leave for the whole of xmas so i just want to enjoy him and not worry about babies. we have waited for ever to find eachother a god put us together so im sure if we are meant to have babies we will.
i hope you are ok.

any news.???
im still waiting to test.
Hey honey,
well I got a pos OPK 2 days ago on CD13. I'm really happy about that because it's the 1st time that I actually received a pos before CD 18. Maybe that's a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->