I need to ask a few stupid questions about charts :/

MrsKitty

Reaction score
So I have decided to take temperatures and chart. I have a few stupid questions for you ladies I am afraid. First of all to fill you in briefly I am cd 25 and af was due yesterday, ov'd13. I have been charting on ovufriend but only started to take temperatures cd 21 but have been putting over observations on and opks. I know it is probably not much use to me this month but have two questions! Why is it saying I am probably fertile now on day 25 when I have not had af yet and ovulated cd13? Also if my temperature has dropped over past 5 days with only one rise in the middle does this mean my af is probably going to show up soon. I thought the fertility thing must be wrong so I quickly input onto fertility friend and it says the same! I am confused! Though I do understand I need to have full charts for a few months to benefit from the information.

Sorry I am getting so neurotic about all this. Pretty sure af is gonna happen anytime, well as sure as you can be. :/

I'm not sure. Did you enter the first day of your last period into your current chart?

I guess you dont have cross hairs?
Does the chart say you Od or is that your own thinking?
If you have put in any fertile info post O (CM, CP, +OPK), ff will assume you could still be fertile, especially if O isnt pinpointed with temps.

Your temp usually drops before O, but you dont know if thats the case for you until youve charted a couple of cycles.

Well I am thinking it is maybe because some of my information is only for part of the month? Any way af has arrived :cry: so I will be starting from scratch and at least I can see my temperature drop was due to that! I maybe back for more help later in month :blush: Thanks ladies x

might be because you have starting temp mid-cycle.
i got cross-hairs on ovufriend today, even though i'm not meant to ovulate for another 3 days and i input a negative opk. I think sites like OF and FF go on temps to detect ovulation, don't quote me on that but thats kinda what i get from it, when i've been charting

i got cross-hairs on ovufriend today, even though i'm not meant to ovulate for another 3 days and i input a negative opk. I think sites like OF and FF go on temps to detect ovulation, don't quote me on that but thats kinda what i get from it, when i've been charting

I guess I need to use a sprinkle of common sense a long side the charts eh (if I can find any hehe). I am going to stick with ovufriend as having looked at FF I think its easier to follow. x

I guess I need to use a sprinkle of common sense a long side the charts eh (if I can find any hehe). I am going to stick with ovufriend as having looked at FF I think its easier to follow. x

hehe,
Ovufriend is a lot easier, it's a nicer layout as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back