I need to lose a stone!!

Bexivillian

Reaction score
I know a stone isnt a huge amount in the scheme of things but its lingering and its only a month til Indies first birthday so i need to get into action!

I need advise on the best way to lose it, diet plans, exercise tips etc. Anything that worked for you i am willing to try..... :)

You could try calorie counting using My Fitness Pal, and exercising. Do you exercise at the moment?
xx

The only way i think that anyone can truly loose weight and maintain it is through healthy eating and exercise. Like ILS have you tried calorie counting through my fitness pal, its brilliant helps you keep track of how many calories youve eaten for the day. For exercise i do the 30 day shred which was £4 off of ebay and its just 20 minutes of hard exercise and i actually really enjoy it now.

<3

The only exercise i get is that i walk everywhere, i dont jog or go to the gym. I just dont know where to start. I do calorie count and tend to keep it under 1500 calories but no results !! :) x

I think by the sounds of it you need to do a little more exercise its great that your walking but to really get results you have to push yourself. I love doing zumba its a really fun dance workout thats does the whole body and once youve purchased the dvd its there for life like the 30 day shred dvd you can do it whenever youve got a spare 20 minutes during the day.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->