i need to lose about 4 stone

S

Siyren

and i dont know where to start, what to do, how to do it, and im just really really down about it.
i dont know what to do :cry:

:hugs: Talked to you elsewhere but you can do this. It's hard to get into the mindset and it can take a few weeks to really get into your groove and to start feeling positive but it IS possible.

You have no idea how many times I told myself "well great it worked for THEM but it won't for me" or "I can't do this" etc.

:hugs:
ive got 5-5 1/2 st to lose so i know exactly how ur feeling.
ive just started adding exercise in everyday.
and im starting slimming world along with one of my neighbours.

im trying not to focus on the fact that ive got so far to go,so ive got mini goals set.booked myself in for some zumba masterclasses-one in 2 weeks and one in 6 weeks.and if i can get through them i know ill feel great.

I also need to lose roughly 4 stone.
I'm using my fitness pal, doing the couch 2 5k app, the Nike training club app and swimming. Fingers crossed it'll work, I'm sick of being a 'big' girl... Determined to be a mild by 2014!!!

I need to lose that amount roughly too.

I'm using myfitnesspal to keep track of my calories and exercise. What's good is that it's free and you can get a mobile app.

I did this before pregnancy and lost 10kg (about 22ish pounds) in 3 months just by exercising 3 times a week and eating right.

Start a journal in the dieting journal section. There are a bunch of motivated, knowledgeable ladies who will help you get started and give you lots of diet and fitness ideas.

The first thing you need to do is make the commitment. Look into slimming world or weight watchers, myfitnesspal.com, the couch to 5k programme, 30 day shred, healthy eating plans. You can do this, you need to read up about it, get in the zone! We'll all spur you on in the dieting journal section! I'm so close to my goal weight and I feel fantastic and more confident than I've felt in a long time. I just want everyone to feel this way! Get started now and don't look back!

Aww darling, it's okay! We're all stuck with the same problem. I don't think there's a good and fast way to do it, but go for the long period one.. Work out, eat healthy. I chose that version, because all the fast ways to lose weight also happen to be the fast ways to gain weigh two weeks after that diet. But muscle mass is heavier than fat, meaning that you will weight more, but look stunning like a model - all fit and tight and just pure eyecandy! :D

Use myfitness pal to calculate how many calories you are eating on an average day; it's a real eye opener. What's your typical day eating wise? Using myfitness pal can help you start making changes to your diet. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->