i need to rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttcgeordie

mammy of 2 boys
Reaction score
ok heres a bit about me, iam 27 and late in feb my hubby who is in the RAF and went away about a week and a half later i found out i was pregnant, i was shocked as i was on the coil but happy as i was having another baby, the dr told me i should be fine as the coil would come out with or after the baby if it was in a safe place they wouldnt recommend it being removed,
so as i couldnt talk to my hubby where he was but i could text him i told hi via text message, and he was soooo not happy at all, the text messages i got back were awful he told me to curl up and die and he wanted a divorce and i trapped him (we have 2 boys anyways how the fuck is that entrapment?????????????)
he wasnt happy at all he was acting like a complete C.U.N.T (sorry but it was necessary) any wasy i took a turn for the worse and after 4 days of being pregnant and arguing via text message with my hubby!!! i was rushed into hospital with pains it turned out it was a ruptured ectopic and coz it was life saving surgery hubby was brought home on compassionate leave!!!!!! (yeh just what i needed) anyways when i was out of hospital we had this huge argument i blamed him for wishing it on me and all the rest of the shit he said to me!!! (and iam telling you, you wouldnt say theses things to your worse enemy)
any how it blew over and in time we decided to try for another baby and we have been for 10 months and its just not happening so ii tried talking tonight to him about it and he decided to tell me that he never wanted to try in the first place, but our friends are trying aswell and we have talked about it as a group and he has let me rant on about getting all my baby stuff back and all that shit and he hasnt said a word
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fucking pissing me off iam so upset it unbelievable and to top it off he told me its been nearly a year since i lost the baby and to GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!! what the fuck iam soooo angry aswell i cold scream but he is in the same room lol thamx for listening to me rat but it was needed XX :cry:

So sorry babe that is horrible. He could have very easily lost you and the baby. Men can be so mean sometimes. We dont have any and sometimes I feel like my DH is just mean because he too is frustrated taht it is not happening for us. I know it is hard but it shouldnt be taken out on you. Hope u get this all sorted out.

my dr told me if i had waited 30mins more i would of died i lost a liter and half of blood and was extreamly lucky and need to thank god or someone for being alive thats how close it was and he is still acting like a twat
P.S sorry for offensive language but am seriously PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's awful - I'm so sorry he treated you poorly. You have every right to be furious with him. :hugs:

hay an update on my selfish hubby so he hasnt been near me in a week over a week so i asked him what was up last night, he said he isnt having sex with me coz he dont want me to get pregnant we had a huge argument about it and he said he has been trying with me just to try and get his head around having another one and now HE has decided that that is it and Y should i get my own way and have another baby Y cant he get his way and not have another one, my af is a week and a half late iam at drs tomorro and iam going back on the coil even though this time last yr i got pregnant on the coil???? its that or he gets the snip?? so ladies i think if tomorro is a BFN for me at drs thats me gone x

Hugs and prayers to you. Would it help for you two to get some couples' counseling? He's not treating you well at all, and perhaps a professional could get that through his head...

So sorry girl
You're obviously not getting the support you need from him. Men sometimes make little mcs.

My friend's husband didn't even come to pick her up from hospital because he didn't think it was a big deal- can you believe it? He's a f**king taxi driver for godsake!!

Anyway, I hope you sort things out. You deserve to be happy no matter what.

Good luck xxxxx

Sorry! I meant to say that men make little of mcs!! Ooops!

well can you believe the timing i was at drs this morning and guess who showed her ugly head this morning AF, but iam back on the pill the dr thought i was mad as i was about to get help from her as its coming up to a yr of trying gutted i just hope he dont change his mind as we are back to the start =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->