I Need To Shouuuuuuuuuttt!!!! UPDATED PAGE 2!! new photo under yesterdays page 1!!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
UPDATE UNDERNEITH THIS WRITING!!!!!

So i was advised to start using my OPKS on cd 10 twice a day if posible. So i started using them and i got faint line, then night time i got a darker line, next day i got a darker line, then a darker on again that night, and again another same line (not darker than control but you could deffo see it) then i done another and they had disapeared and again tonight no line :cry: whats happening?? please help!!

Here is the pic, starting at top one, thats the oldest (a couple are missing!) the bottom 3 are off last night, this morn and tonight.

Thanks xxxxxx

OPKS.jpg

May i add, im not due to ovulate until next thursday, had no ewcm just a little bit wetter (sorry tmi!)

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
IM OVULATINGGGGGGG WAAAAHOOOOOOOO!!! hahaha
Look at my opk, came up so quickly!

opk3.jpg

THURSDAYS UPDATE !!!! HELP!!!!

i am now even more confuzzled than ever... done another OPK just now just to see if the line started to fade or anything and it was 10 times darker than the ones posted above that i done yesterday, it was deeep deeep purple! im sooo scrambled, does this mean it wasnt a pos yesterday and its actually a pos today so moooorre bd tonight and tomoro and sat Haaa Haaa OH will be over the moon.... NOT! :rofl:

Please see new pic underneith....

opk4.jpg

please ignore the thumbnail, i cant get it off for some reason..... xxxxx

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 36
Some people do get a bit of an LH surge but not enough to ovulate (but may ovulate later in the month), and some people never get lines as dark as the control lines on opk but are still ovulating. After you've been doing it for a few cycles you'll get to know what usually happens with your cycles.

Do you temp as well? If you get lines like those that then disappear followed by a sustained temperature rise (starts a couple of days later and stays high), it's likely that you ovulated. If you don't get a temperature rise afterwards, it's likely that you still haven't ovulated - if you keep testing and temping you may find you have lines on opks followed by a temperature rise later on in the month.

As you've had no EWCM and you're not expecting to ovulate yet I'd keep testing and :sex:ing so you don't miss it x

As sam says babe opk's can pick up LH (which is around more when u ov) at any point of your cycle babe but they are looking good considering your not due to ov yet it could be the lh increasing then dying off a little preparing for u to ov keep testing twice a day until the line is as strong or stronger than control line babe hth x

Some people do get a bit of an LH surge but not enough to ovulate (but may ovulate later in the month), and some people never get lines as dark as the control lines on opk but are still ovulating. After you've been doing it for a few cycles you'll get to know what usually happens with your cycles.

Do you temp as well? If you get lines like those that then disappear followed by a sustained temperature rise (starts a couple of days later and stays high), it's likely that you ovulated. If you don't get a temperature rise afterwards, it's likely that you still haven't ovulated - if you keep testing and temping you may find you have lines on opks followed by a temperature rise later on in the month.

As you've had no EWCM and you're not expecting to ovulate yet I'd keep testing and :sex:ing so you don't miss it x

Thanks sooo much for your help. I am not temping at the moment as just trying to get head round opks haha. It just confused me to get a line and then it disappeared altho today my bbs keep getting excrutiating waves of cramp which is strange!!! i will keep bding, what a chore eh??!! hahahah!!! :happydance:

As sam says babe opk's can pick up LH (which is around more when u ov) at any point of your cycle babe but they are looking good considering your not due to ov yet it could be the lh increasing then dying off a little preparing for u to ov keep testing twice a day until the line is as strong or stronger than control line babe hth x

Thanks Sweeeetie!!! yay bring on OV!! then the dreaded 2ww!! hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you get some dark lines again in a few days :D x

Agree with the other ladies, keep testing and keep bding! May I just add 'confuzzled' is my favourite word!! lol

Hi there...yeah they all look negative to me, but you should see some lines soon if you haven't already. The first month I used OPK's I kept grasping at straws, squinting at every last bit of pink, and then then out of nowhere one day I got a super dark line. My first line didn't come until cd20 so I was going crazy...lucky for me I haven't had to wait so long my last two cycles, I just happened to O almost a week late the first month I did the OPK's. Good luck, and post the pics when it shows up!

Hope you see nice dark lines today or tomorrow huni x

This month i got really light lines about a week before i ov'd then they got darker gradually then super dark on 24th dec.

Thanks girls, update so far... sunday night got a line (all be it not a very dark one) same yesterday morning but slightly pinkier, same last night then absolutley nothing thismorning, i should either ovulate today or tommorrow or thursday? does anyone know whats going on? i feel a bit uncomfortable like ov is due but i normally have TOOOOONNNNNES to watery stretchy CM (sorry!) but theres nothing at the minute... hmmmmmmmm! *gasps and sighs with frustration!* xxxxx

wait til OH gets in *pounces on him and rips his clothes off!* hahaha

Sweet! Good job....it's so frustrating the first month waiting for that line to show up. Now you know have an idea when it may show up, but IF (big if) you have to do it again next month, I would still start around cd12 or so just incase you O'd a bit late this month.

That being said, I hope you had a great night with your OH!

guys i have another dilema!!!! i just done another OPK and it was even darker!! i mean sooooo dark, like really deep purple... does this mean it was a neg yesterday and its now a positive? im confuzzled! lol will post a pic on first page! xxxxxxx

Oh my hun that is dark, remember though your due to ov today so yes that is positive as was yesterdays but you have had more of a surge today you defo need lots more :sex: lol sorry to you OH but he has to perform lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->