I Need TTC Buddies... 9 cycles ttc

Still waiting for ovulation here!! Keep getting signs that make me think it's close (cervix is soft, high, open and watery cm) but no ewcm and no darkening opk yet. Hoped I'd get a CD 12 ovulation this time around, but not looking like it (I usually o between cd 12 and 14).

Would suck if I got a positive tomorrow on Thanksgiving since we're busy all day and hopefully not too exhausted to BD after stuffing our faces at dinner!

Lol! Well I hope that you don't get a positive tomorrow. Thanksgiving is in October for us Canadians, so have an extra bite of turkey for me ♡ Mmm. I already can't wait for Christmas dinner haha! I'm bad, I'm supposed to be eating healthy now :rofl:

I should O any day now as well, I am on cd17 and usually o around cd20 ish. But I used to tell my mum all the time that I wanted at least 5 kids. I would love a huge family. But I married the wrong man for that haha! I may convince him to have three together, so that would make five for him... but we will see. His eye twitches every time I bring up having two more haha. He was reluctant about the one we are trying for now actually... sigh lol.

And maybe I am the same way as I have gotten pregnant in january and april. So maybe I only get pregnant in the winter months too haha! I just want to be knocked up before Christmas... well really, I want to be pregnant before my angel's due date (January 12th) cause that day is going to be difficult.

Naaxi, maybe the temp drop in your chart is a good sign! Some months I get a preovulation dip, sometimes I don't. But maybe it means it's coming right up for you!

Maybe :) I hope I can catch it and if I do I hope my progesterone is enough to keep a sticky bean :)

So how are you ladies today?

Well scratch the no signs, got some ewcm this afternoon! Thinking will probably get a pos opk tomorrow and then ovulate friday.... which is also my daughter's first birthday. Odd!

Woo!! Get to bding!! Maybe you will conceive/implant on your daughter's bday :D

Well ladies 2 days late for AF but i know I am not pregnant as done several tests in this past week and all neg! Just wish that if i am not going to be pregnant 1 month Af could still arrive on time as it just delays trying again. I do have some cramping though so should have AF by the end of the day I reckon. x

Aww lesh I'm sorry. I know how you feel. Iknew I was out last month days before AF arrived and arrive she did. Buby dust for next month. I know they say you're not out till AF shows though. So keep holding on.

Aww lesh, if you are out I hope af comes and goes quickly so you can try again. Hugs.

I am sick so I hope opks work cause I won't be able to tell by temps :(

How is everyone today?

Thanks ladies. Not had af arrived yet today so guessing she is going to show her ugly face tomorrow morning. Xx 3 days late typical just want to start trying again. I have already changed my ticker as it showed 2 days late. Lol. Xx

So is anyone trying any special thing this next cycle? Xx

I am hoping to try progesterone cream this next cycle if my results come back low. How about you?

The only thing I could think of was general things like primrose oil to increase cm around O time. Then I have been taking extra zinc and folic acid. Then trying to cut down on coffee. The no 1 main thing is for me to try to be less stressed as within the past 6 weeks there has been alot of stress unfortunatly. :(

Aww. Maybe find a hobby that helps destress? Painting or knitting or crochet perhaps? And how are you supposed to use primrose oil?

Primrose oil are vitamin tablets. You take 1 1000mg tablet each day and it is suppose to help produce more cm. Not sure if it works fully but it's worth trying everything. xx

That's interesting :) I may try it. Do you stop when you O or do you use it every day?

Last month I was drinking a TON of water around ovulation and had waayyyy too much ewcm. This month I have been drinking a ton of coffee and hardly any water and literally have only seen ewcm once when I checked for it internally. So don't forget to hydrate times 100. It really does make a difference.

I drink a ton of water and my ewcm has been lacking the last few months. Smilie on a digi earlier this evening, but donor flaked on the donation... hoping for one in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->