I Need TTC Buddies... 9 cycles ttc

Oh no! Good luck, I hope you got one this morning. I got my rise this morning so officially back in the tww again.

Yay for tww :) It sucks but I think waiting to O sucks worse. And no donation yet. Boo.

Woo donations. Two times today. :thumbup: So now waiting for a decent temp spike then planning progesterone test.

What is new, ladies?

Yay for the donations! Sounds like perfect timing!

I agree that waiting to ovulate and making sure timing is good is way more stressful than the tww. Of course if you obsessively symptom spot, the tww can get stressful too (been there, done that). So I'm just trying to enjoy the wait this time around.

Had my daughter's first birthday party tonight. Where does the time go?

Hi ladies,

Ttc # 2. This is the 3rd cycle ttc. Looking to share the journey :) such exciting times ahead for us all!! So according to fertility friend I will be ovulating on the 6th December :) yay!

Welcome jessie_jane85 :) Not long to wait for O then :)

Linz, hope your daughter had a good party! Such fun :D And I don't think the tww is stressful because of symptom spotting, but because of symptom spotting incorrectly and then getting a bfn (or ten).

Very true! Symptom spotting can be fine if you take it all with a grain of salt and don't convince yourself that you MUST be pregnant because of x y and z.

I know the month I actually got pregnant I had the least amount of symptoms ever! Only had a hot flushed face at 9 dpo and that was it. Then last month I got the same thing on the same day and turns out I wasn't pregnant! So now I'm convinced that there's no such thing as true symptoms for my body. Maybe other people get them but I don't!

Both pregnancies I "knew" by 5dpo. I am both lucky and unlucky that way.

My best friend is the same way! Hate her! (Love her) But you know what I mean!

It was a curse more than a blessing both times though. With my son I was just worried for that much longer during 1st tri and with the mc I was excited that much longer...

So how are you ladies doing today? It is cold outside so I think I am going to have a baking day :D

Doing good here! Just bored at 4 dpo. Nothing interesting happening... tapping my foot waiting for a symptom or SOMETHING interesting to happen!

Will start testing Monday as I will be 10 dpo. Got my bfp with my DD at 11 dpo amd didn't test 10 dpo so I always wondered if I could have known a day earlier.

I got my bfp at 11dpo with my son as well :) I am still waiting to O. Gahh it is driving me nuts. I am hoping soon... I need to wait 7 days after O to get my progesterone tested. So twiddling my thumbs.

Alright :) tww is here. As soon as I put a temp in tomorrow O will move a day so I am 4dpo today, iffy... but I am willing to bet I am only 2dpo with the spotting a few days ago. Anyways... what's new? How's your day?

Yaaay!! Welcome to the tww!!

I would guess 2 dpo, too because of the + opks.

My tww is draaaaaagging on. Only 5 dpo today?? Oh you have GOT to be kidding me! Too early for symptoms, too early for testing.... bored out of my mind and just hoping that Monday comes soon so I can start testing!

Your chart is looking good with another high temp this morning!

So Naaxi, how old is your son? What's your ideal age gap between your son and the next LO?

My son is 26 months and I wanted to be pregnant well before now :( I wanted around a two year gap, but now it will be closer to a three year gap... if I get pregnant soon, that is.

What is your ideal gap? And sorry your tww is dragging. If it makes you feel better, I am like 3dpo hahahaaa ♡

My brother and I are 1 yr 9 months apart and we are very close. I always wanted kids that had that same gap. However for it to work out that way I'd have to get a bfp on this cycle and I just don't trust it will happen that fast given how long it took us to get pregnant last time. Everyone I know says it took forever to get pregnant with the first and the bam the second one just happened right away,but I ccan't get myself into the mindset of expecting it will happen right away or I'll just get sad when it doesn't. So yeah 2 years would still be great, but I'm not holding out hope that it will be the same gap my brother and I had. And realistically I know that there are bonuses and downsides to ANY age gap. My brother and SIL are now ttc their second and their first will be 5 next week, and my nephew just ADORES dd. So it's nice to know that any age gap can be great.

Yeah, I started trying when ds was 17 months, I would have started earlier but it took that long to convince my hubby.

So what's new?

Decided to trust ff and getting my progesterone tested tomorrow. Going to take the cream afterwards too just in case to save any possible pregnancy, as I have a good feeling this month.

I don't want to jinx myself but I feel like I'm having some good symptoms this month! Our timing was not ideal but last night at 7 dpo was having cramping and extremely sore bbs. My friends egged me on the test and of course it was bfn like I knew it would be but this morning I could see the outline of the test line where usually its completely blank. There was no color to it so it could very well just be an evap but I'm going to be hopeful anyway!

How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"