I Need TTC Buddies... 9 cycles ttc

Hope your week is getting better, Naaxi! Have you followed up with the FS yet and set an appointment? I know it's not the thing you want, but I do have friends that saw a FS and became pregnant soon after.

The spotting stopped after the night that I had it and my dr had my beta done. At 14dpo my number was 210, and at 16 dpo it was 629. Just took a Clearblue with weeks indicator last night at 4w6d and it was 3+ weeks, so it sounds like everything is still on track. I have my first scan on Jan 6th in 2 1/2 weeks so all I can do now is hope that everything is perfect come scan day.

Your scan is only a few days away, are you excited? :)

Hope your Christmas was good, mine was even too hectic to post haha. Any plans for New Year's?

I'm extremely excited/nervous! One week from today! I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks since I found out. Christmas was fine, but it was also crazy. DH wanted to announce to his family about the pregnancy, but I told him not until I had a good scan. We've already told our parents but he wanted to tell his 3 aunts and 6 cousins, and everyone and that's just way too much for me to handle without knowing what's going on in there.

No plans for New Years. This will probably be the first one I haven't stayed up will midnight for! The first tri fatigue isn't too bad during the day (thank goodness) but once 9:30 pm hits, I'm done. What about you? Any plans?

Also, my morning sickness has arrived, and 3 days sooner than with my daughter, so that's no fun! I'll be just like that drunk person at any NYE party, nauseated and passing out before midnight!

How's this cycle going? I tried to click on your chart but I think FF is down right now? Ovulation close?

Plans to go to my friend's house. Everything is low key now with my son around, and I'm okay with that. I guess it has been 3am weeks already, eh? But then time has flown so fast for me... I cant believe my angel's due date is in a week and a bit. That will be a tough one for sure. It will be so nice if I can test on that day and get a bfp, we are doing donations now and positive opk yesterday and today, donation yesterday and a few days before that, and then hopefully one tomorrow am because the donor was busy today. Fingers crossed. And so I could in theory test on my old due date and should be around 12/13 dpo ish.

Oh honey, I am SO hoping that's exactly what happens for you!! You know I will be stalking you to find out!

I can't even imagine how hard that day will be. Here's to lots of hope that you will also have something to celebrate that day.

I rarely if ever make it to 12 or 13dpo so I should be knocked up if AF doesn't show before then. :) Fingers crossed.

Either way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everything is going well, Linz :)

Hey ladies, this is my 9th cycle ttc and I need some buddies who are also ttc... my other buddies have all fallen pregnant months ago, I am the last one... so hello! How are you? How many months have you been ttc?

Hi! My husband and I have been ttc #3. We are now on our 4th cycle. :) I'm currently in my two week wait (at least I think) being that I'm still not sure when/if I have ovulated. All so confusing at the moment!

Hey ttc3, sorry for the delay. Do you talk your body basal temperatures or use OPS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->