I need wedding planning help... Anyone!!

Well just flowers and dress alterations, but I worry there wont be anyone to carry the cake to the place we wed at, and who will put out the table favours, who will put the flowers out etc. HAHA just silly things, but they still worry me. x

i set up my reception myself too lol, i didnt trust anyone else to do it, i knew how i wanted it in my head so i was determind to do it all.

After i had finished i had 30 mins to get ready and get to teh church lol

xx

LOL! im not gettin wed til 3pm, so If i do do it myself hopefully i will have enough time to make myself look purty, get the cement mixer for the foundation and the shovel to apply haha! I really need to drink more water, my skin sucks right now. Im taking up someones thread here.. *zips it*

lol, i didnt get married till 4pm! you will be suprised how quick the day goes

xx

i organised my whole wedding myself in 5 months, i loved every min of it :D

If i knew how to get in to it, id love to do it as a job!

xx

I looked into starting my own business a few years back.....I would love it!

i set up my reception myself too lol, i didnt trust anyone else to do it, i knew how i wanted it in my head so i was determind to do it all.

After i had finished i had 30 mins to get ready and get to teh church lol

xx

I would be like you, when I have an idea it has to be perfect and how I vision it, so no way could I leave it to other people! :)

The hotel is doing all my setting up for me, i may take half and hour out of my morning to check on them though! Lol.

I have now decided to have a little bouquet, maybe a bunch of Roses with diamantes in the middle.

When the flowers get delivered on the morning, do we take the button holes to the Reg office for Andy to put them on or does someone take them to him in the morning? We only live 2 secs round the corner from my mum's (where i am getting ready)

I need to sort out another car yet, Andy needs to order his suits, we need to sort the florist out, the rings, the balloons!! My hair and make up is being done by a professional- saves me worrying about it not going right!!

Hun, try not to get stressed about how much time there is left yet. I got married last august and didnt even start planning anything until january. And then I changed the church in about february, and didnt even see a florist til june/july. It'll all come together ;)

I cant really think of anything to carry other than flowers ^^; This site may help you come up with ideas for flower alternatives https://www.associatedcontent.com/article/75918/alternative_wedding_flower_ideas.html

i must be strange then lol, i did the seating plan and place carsd etc myself too, i loved doing it, altho it did take me a while figureing out where to sit everyone and making it mixed and even between familys.

xx

I did all that myself too, i loved doing it! writing out the placecards, making up the favor boxes etc ! was great fun!! Although seating plan was a bit of a nightmare , trying to make sure everyone would be happy with who they are sat with !!! lol

When the flowers get delivered on the morning, do we take the button holes to the Reg office for Andy to put them on or does someone take them to him in the morning? We only live 2 secs round the corner from my mum's (where i am getting ready)

I gave them to my usher to hand out, they come in useful lol

xx

We are not having an usher, we are only having Jack but he is not old enough to have a job as such.
Might get my dad to nip round in the morning and give them to him.

I am just really nervous about crying while i say my vows and my dad crying while i get ready which will then set me off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->