I need Wondfo Experts pleeeease UPDATE!! LINK WITH PICTURE. BFP!?!

Let me tell you something!! I have the SAME EXACT achy leg/thigh feelings you are talking about. I will check my log and tell you the exact dpo it began....hold on a second :coffee: ......Okay, it began on 5dpo :haha: and I had some more today at 13dpo. But on and off throughout this 2ww all different parts of my legs would ache or feel very weak and tired. Even my shins got some sharp pains in them. Not to mention my groin hurt! I think you have gotten your bfp! If it was pink I don't believe it was an EVAP. Keep us posted!

Those achy legs/thighs started on 8/9 DPO for me and lasted until 12 DPO. However, it looks like the faint lines on my test strips were either evaps or I'm heading towards a chemical. I see faint spotting, and I usually spot a day before my period, so this is disappointing.

Let me tell you something!! I have the SAME EXACT achy leg/thigh feelings you are talking about. I will check my log and tell you the exact dpo it began....hold on a second :coffee: ......Okay, it began on 5dpo :haha: and I had some more today at 13dpo. But on and off throughout this 2ww all different parts of my legs would ache or feel very weak and tired. Even my shins got some sharp pains in them. Not to mention my groin hurt! I think you have gotten your bfp! If it was pink I don't believe it was an EVAP. Keep us posted!

Those achy legs/thighs started on 8/9 DPO for me and lasted until 12 DPO. However, it looks like the faint lines on my test strips were either evaps or I'm heading towards a chemical. I see faint spotting, and I usually spot a day before my period, so this is disappointing.

So sorry to hear

I wonder if I am heading that route as well. I had a few more positives last night but they were so faint on the Wondfo. I am due today and had a two seperate dreams AF got me and was so relieved. But I am 14dpo without a nice BFP so I am definitely worried. I really hope yours in IB and I really hope mine sticks. Keep me posted.

I wonder if I am heading that route as well. I had a few more positives last night but they were so faint on the Wondfo. I am due today and had a two seperate dreams AF got me and was so relieved. But I am 14dpo without a nice BFP so I am definitely worried. I really hope yours in IB and I really hope mine sticks. Keep me posted.

I normally have a 15 day LP and today is 14 DPO. So I am very skeptical about IB this late.

However... I will take back what I said about spotting... usually when I spot it is pronounced enough to warrant a liner and I see it every time I wipe after I go. But, maybe I imaged spotting today, because I have had to go several times since I woke up, and other than the FMU where I thought I saw faint colored cm, nothing when I wiped on any of the other times. No need for a liner either so far. Perhaps I'm really starting to see things? lol

Wow that sounds great! Very happy to hear that. I have read countless womens experiences with IB and have read plenty that has slight spotting around AF.

:happydance::happydance:

USE A FRER!!!! I freaking HATE ICs!! I got a very obvious BFP on a FRER, same urine was BFN on a cheapie.

Hiiiiii purplecupcake!!!! It's been a long time! I am going to use the FRER if I miss AF tomorrow. It will also give my body a chance to produce HCG. I would be heartbroken if I got a BFN on FRER. Even if it is a false BFN.

I sure hope I have joined you!

Yes it has! I still remember that November testing thread like it was yesterday!

Please do get a FRER then get your butt over to the first trimester forum!!! :happydance:

USE A FRER!!!! I freaking HATE ICs!! I got a very obvious BFP on a FRER, same urine was BFN on a cheapie.

Hiiiiii purplecupcake!!!! It's been a long time! I am going to use the FRER if I miss AF tomorrow. It will also give my body a chance to produce HCG. I would be heartbroken if I got a BFN on FRER. Even if it is a false BFN.

Yes it has! I still remember that November testing thread like it was yesterday!

Please do get a FRER then get your butt over to the first trimester forum!!! :happydance:

My FRER was negative, completely, no hint of anything. Wondfo was extremely faint this morning. And another just now. My only hope is that implantation happened at 11dpo. But honestly, feeling like this will be another chemical. Even though I am having symptoms. My wondfo should be darker I think. It's just like a smudge on this last one.

My FRER was negative, completely, no hint of anything. Wondfo was extremely faint this morning. And another just now. My only hope is that implantation happened at 11dpo. But honestly, feeling like this will be another chemical. Even though I am having symptoms. My wondfo should be darker I think. It's just like a smudge on this last one.

Oh no :( I hate ICs! I got a false positive on a green handle one once (I didn't BD at all for a long time so there was no way...I don't even know why I took it, ha) and then when I was pregnant, it wasn't positive until days later.

I hope you're just early!!

That sucks purple! At least you know you weren't. I know I am for sure because I also tested my 4 year old niece lmbo! She was negative needless to say. All of mine have been positive today. Just hoping I didn't have enough hcg for the frer yesterday. Funny, I thought there was no chance this month as we only bd one time about 4 days prior to O. Wasn't even trying. Happy still

Wow that sounds great! Very happy to hear that. I have read countless womens experiences with IB and have read plenty that has slight spotting around AF.

:happydance::happydance:

One more day to go... today is the day I usually start spotting. So far spotting has stayed away, although it is too early in the day to say anything. I'll keep you posted on how the day turns out and if I test tomorrow.

EDIT: So no spotting and it's almost time for bed for me. I am getting nervous about testing tomorrow now.

That sucks purple! At least you know you weren't. I know I am for sure because I also tested my 4 year old niece lmbo! She was negative needless to say. All of mine have been positive today. Just hoping I didn't have enough hcg for the frer yesterday. Funny, I thought there was no chance this month as we only bd one time about 4 days prior to O. Wasn't even trying. Happy still

That's EXACTLY what happened to me!! We had fun on NYE, finally got a positive OPK on Jan 3rd. I had my annual exam on the 14th so I took a test that AM just to confirm I WASN'T pregnant, only to find out I was!

Take another FRER! Or wait a few days and use a digital. Yayyy I'm so excited for you!

Please keep us updated!

I definitely will! One way or another.

Have you tested with FRER?

Hi, yes I did and it was extreeeeeeeeemly faint but had pink. I am having increasing symptoms.

Breast were burning on sides last night

Strong sense of smell when this girl put on her lip balm in class. It is that knew one in that egg like container. It was super strong.

Very tired tonight

Also, some poking in my lower right ab and more breast tenderness today

Lastly woke up with my familiar sinus pressure in my face I got last time I had a BFP

Thinking I implanted late or this little bean is holding on for dear life!

Thanks for checking on me :flower:

That's EXACTLY what happened to me!! We had fun on NYE, finally got a positive OPK on Jan 3rd. I had my annual exam on the 14th so I took a test that AM just to confirm I WASN'T pregnant, only to find out I was!

Take another FRER! Or wait a few days and use a digital. Yayyy I'm so excited for you!

Thanks Purple. I am getting excited because it seems like my body is trying its hardest to keep this pregnancy. My legs are soooooo weak, I was out of breath running to take the trash to the curb, had to sit down lol. I posted some other symptoms as well along with the FRER results. Still hoping!

Please keep us updated!

I definitely will! One way or another.

Have you tested with FRER?

Hi, yes I did and it was extreeeeeeeeemly faint but had pink. I am having increasing symptoms.

Breast were burning on sides last night

Strong sense of smell when this girl put on her lip balm in class. It is that knew one in that egg like container. It was super strong.

Very tired tonight

Also, some poking in my lower right ab and more breast tenderness today

Lastly woke up with my familiar sinus pressure in my face I got last time I had a BFP

Thinking I implanted late or this little bean is holding on for dear life!

Thanks for checking on me :flower:

Good to hear!

I hope you get your confirmation soon! As for me... spotting stayed away all day yesterday and no AF this morning (16 DPO). Temperature has been high, usually by now it would have started dropping. I took a wondfo strip test and it came back with a faint line within the read time. It was getting darker when I left it under the sink.

I might go to the store and get a digital to show DH, he would not believe lines anyway.

I hope you get your confirmation soon! As for me... spotting stayed away all day yesterday and no AF this morning (16 DPO). Temperature has been high, usually by now it would have started dropping. I took a wondfo strip test and it came back with a faint line within the read time. It was getting darker when I left it under the sink.

I might go to the store and get a digital to show DH, he would not believe lines anyway.

Yaaay!! Soooo happy for you!!! It's great how the Wondfo gets darker as it dries so you can see it better!! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->