I need Wondfo Experts pleeeease UPDATE!! LINK WITH PICTURE. BFP!?!

I hope you get your confirmation soon! As for me... spotting stayed away all day yesterday and no AF this morning (16 DPO). Temperature has been high, usually by now it would have started dropping. I took a wondfo strip test and it came back with a faint line within the read time. It was getting darker when I left it under the sink.

I might go to the store and get a digital to show DH, he would not believe lines anyway.

Keep us posted with the digital! I have a feeling it will show up positive, but don't be discouraged if it doesn't because you just may not have enough HCG in your system and it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant.

So happy for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby:

Yes, guys for some reason need to see the words.

:baby::baby::baby:

Keep us posted with the digital! I have a feeling it will show up positive, but don't be discouraged if it doesn't because you just may not have enough HCG in your system and it doesn't mean you aren't pregnant.

So happy for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby:

Yes, guys for some reason need to see the words.

:baby::baby::baby:

I will go buy the digital tomorrow, if my last Wondfo strip comes back darker than today. I hope it will be enough HCG to show up on digital. I'll post pics when the digital shows +ve.

I think even I need to see the words at this point, I'm still in shock and disbelief that it really happened for us this month after months of TTC and disappointments.

Junbait,

Awww I can't wait! Also, I saw a lot of wondfos online that never darkened but their HCG level was still high.

Junbait,

Awww I can't wait! Also, I saw a lot of wondfos online that never darkened but their HCG level was still high.

I caved and bought the digital yesterday, but I haven't used it yet. I also caved and told DH that we need to alter our December vacation plans to Fiji because we could possibly become extremely busy starting the first week of November. The reaction was not what I was expecting...

Apparently he already suspected that I probably am pregnant. He said since I was complaining about my leg/thigh aches and sleeping a lot more, both of which were unusually for me, he had a good feeling. TMI, he said my boobs felt a little different, not bigger but firmer to the touch.

I will take the digital tomorrow when DH is awake and cross my fingers that it shows up on it. Last wondfo today still shows +ve, but the color has not darkened yet.

Junbait,

I caved and bought the digital yesterday, but I haven't used it yet. I also caved and told DH that we need to alter our December vacation plans to Fiji because we could possibly become extremely busy starting the first week of November. The reaction was not what I was expecting...

Apparently he already suspected that I probably am pregnant. He said since I was complaining about my leg/thigh aches and sleeping a lot more, both of which were unusually for me, he had a good feeling. TMI, he said my boobs felt a little different, not bigger but firmer to the touch.

I will take the digital tomorrow when DH is awake and cross my fingers that it shows up on it. Last wondfo today still shows +ve, but the color has not darkened yet.

Lol! It's funny that he already suspected lol. I sure hope it shows on the digital for you!

My tests are still extremely faint. And my symptoms were very mild today. Really thinking this is a chemical pregnancy and I am okay with that at this point. If my period doesn't show in the next week I will test one more time.

Junbait,

was the digi positive?! Lol I just read through this whole thing looking because of ur chart =) its a beautiful chart! I'm jealous :p lol good luck and ill be stalking!

@ready, Good luck! I hope this sticks around for you and if it does not, your sticky bean comes around soon!!

@aidensmommy, thank you! I have never had a chart like this before and all those steady temperatures made me think my thermometer was broken. And the really high temps the past few days made me want to kick my blankets off because I was sweating so bad! lol

For the digi... Yes, it came back positive 2-3 weeks, which means I'm technically at 4-5 weeks. Time to call the doc and make an appointment.

Attachments

• DigitalPositive.jpg
    DigitalPositive.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 20
@ready, Good luck! I hope this sticks around for you and if it does not, your sticky bean comes around soon!!

@aidensmommy, thank you! I have never had a chart like this before and all those steady temperatures made me think my thermometer was broken. And the really high temps the past few days made me want to kick my blankets off because I was sweating so bad! lol

For the digi... Yes, it came back positive 2-3 weeks, which means I'm technically at 4-5 weeks. Time to call the doc and make an appointment.

Yaaaaaaay that's fantastic! I feel like you deserve another congratulations for the digi! Congratulations!

Did you test again, ready? This thread is confusing me. HA!

Lol! I am confused and I'm the one in it lol so I know it has to be confusing for others. Thank you for checking on me. My frer never got past a squinter. Just waiting on Af now. How are things coming with you?

Don't give up just yet...AF may never show and then you'll have to test again.

I'm about 6DPO and just chillin'. Have a great weekend!

Ready, when is AF due? When I took a frer with my son I took it day AF was due and the line was so insanely faint, my husband thought it was all in my head. I waited 2 more days and took my other frer and had a much better, although still faint pink line. I took a digital another day or so later just to be positive bc the lines were still faint. Some people implant later and hcg levels just aren't high enough until after AF is due. I'm about 3dpo cycle #2 ttc baby #2, and I am trying to be a lot less obsessed than I was last month. It only took me 1 cycle with my first, and so I assumed I would get pregnant with #2 just as quick.... Ha! I was way lucky last time. I hope this is your month! I will be following this thread... Good luck!

Don't give up just yet...AF may never show and then you'll have to test again.

I'm about 6DPO and just chillin'. Have a great weekend!

Thank you. AF arrived 4 days late so it was definitely a chemical. I felt so very pregnant during that time it was crazy that my tests never darkened. With the way I was feeling I thought for sure they would. Back to the drawing board!

Good luck this month!

Ready, when is AF due? When I took a frer with my son I took it day AF was due and the line was so insanely faint, my husband thought it was all in my head. I waited 2 more days and took my other frer and had a much better, although still faint pink line. I took a digital another day or so later just to be positive bc the lines were still faint. Some people implant later and hcg levels just aren't high enough until after AF is due. I'm about 3dpo cycle #2 ttc baby #2, and I am trying to be a lot less obsessed than I was last month. It only took me 1 cycle with my first, and so I assumed I would get pregnant with #2 just as quick.... Ha! I was way lucky last time. I hope this is your month! I will be following this thread... Good luck!

Thank you hun! How I wish it was my month. It would have been nice for my little baby to stick but it didn't. AF came 4 days late. I am okay with it. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Sorry to hear the news, ready.
Next month will be your month!

Thank you. AF arrived 4 days late so it was definitely a chemical. I felt so very pregnant during that time it was crazy that my tests never darkened. With the way I was feeling I thought for sure they would. Back to the drawing board!

Good luck this month!

Sorry to hear that Ready. I hope March will be your month.

Thanks ladies! Hoping I can join you guys later this month. Waiting to O now. I am going to use progesterone cream this month and also go to get my progesterone level checked on CD 21. My acupuncturists thinks it's low and is most likely the cause of my chemical. And I have finally begun temping siiiigh. Stayed away as long as I could.

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"