I need your help- What would you expect from me...

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
As an early years parctioner (nursery nurse)

Its for my coursework and it will be helpful to see what parents expect for their children so mabey i can help improve some of childrens childcare.

So how would you like me to care for you child in general e.g. what would you like them to be doing at nursery, how much interaction would you like them to have, would you want me to help with potty training etc

Need guidance on all ages so from 0-5 years (school age)

Hope to have replies soon
xx

Firstly i would like a child to build up a relationship with the person or people caring for him, this would be cemented over time but it is fundamental to his development that he feels safe in his environment. Learning through play & song. E.g, reading a book and encouraging him to use his imagination, asking him questions and helping him become independent, e.g, being able to put shoes on and socks instead of doing them for him all the time. I think it is important that children are encouraged to help themselves through guidance. I also would like my baby to be praised for good things (star chart or something) to re-inforce good behaviour and progress and helping him become more confident about himself. My list is endless.....
Good luck for the course! :)

Firstly i would like a child to build up a relationship with the person or people caring for him, this would be cemented over time but it is fundamental to his development that he feels safe in his environment. Learning through play & song. E.g, reading a book and encouraging him to use his imagination, asking him questions and helping him become independent, e.g, being able to put shoes on and socks instead of doing them for him all the time. I think it is important that children are encouraged to help themselves through guidance. I also would like my baby to be praised for good things (star chart or something) to re-inforce good behaviour and progress and helping him become more confident about himself. My list is endless.....
Good luck for the course! :)

Its good that you have an endless list it helps me undertsand what you want from me

I love the idea about the sticker chart.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->