I need your opinions

Reaction score
I'm 19DPO today. AF was due March 26th.

I took a Clearblue easy digital test at 13DPO and 14DPO, both negatives, neither time with FMU. I don't know why I wasted the tests.

Since those negatives I've been too afraid to test. I've really felt like AF was going to show up since 12DPO, so it's been a week since I started feeling like AF would be here. I felt like it was here this morning (I woke up with a sense of dread, and I hesitated going to the toilet) but no AF.

In previous cycles I bought tests the day of my missed period, and then the morning I went to take one I found I had AF. I typically have a 14 day LP, but once I had a LP that was 16 days.

My cycles are typically 25-27 days, and the longest cycle I ever had was 30 days. I am currently on CD28, but I ovulated a couple of days earlier than normal on CD9.

I've already made it this far without testing, and even though my breasts are really full, heavy, and tender and I've felt hungover for about five days now, I don't feel pregnant.

How much longer should I wait before testing? I'd really rather not go out and buy tests and then get AF tomorrow. It'd be easier for me emotionally to wait a little longer and get AF than to test, get a BFN, feel like I wasted the money, and then wait for AF to show.

Honestly? I'd test if AF is past due and possibly call your OBGYN and ask them to do a test with urine and blood as well. Sometimes you just never know. Last time I had two absolutely rock solid BFPs with afternoon urine at 17DPO. So you just never know.

Honestly? I'd test if AF is past due and possibly call your OBGYN and ask them to do a test with urine and blood as well. Sometimes you just never know. Last time I had two absolutely rock solid BFPs with afternoon urine at 17DPO. So you just never know.

Thanks. I think I'm going to go out and buy a test if AF does not show tomorrow morning, and then I'll take it the next morning (April 1st). If it's negative I already have a yearly pelvic exam scheduled for two weeks from today so I'll be sure to mention all of my concerns then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->