i need your votes.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
I know its early but ive been trying to decide on a nursery and i cannot decide. im not finding out the sex of baby.

option 1: winnie the pooh organic (babies r us)
option 2: sydney and lola (lollipop lane)
option 3: classic winnie the pooh (mothercare)

* option 1 they dont have a coverlet that can be used from birth,only a duvet that can be used from 12 months.
*option 2 i like and they do a bedding bundle with a coverlet so can use from birth
*option 3 i like and they do have a coverlet but not sure if its too yellow.

oh you are all voting for classic winnie the pooh but i like the winnie the pooh organic more.

what are your reasons for choosing?

what about winnie the pooh organic?

I picked Sydney and LOla, but only because the WTP Organic has duvet I really like them both, think Classic is too Yellow

winnie the pooh organic is my favourite the other winnie the pooh is a bit too yellow for me

i really love the winnie the pooh organic one but the only thing is that they dont have a coverlet for newborns so i dont know what im gonna do.
but we saw it when we had a look in babies r us and it was so gorgeous. im just wondering how can i make it look so adorable without the duvet. i know i can just use blankets but i wanted it to look good too.

i voted against winnie dont get me wrong i am a huge tigger fan i collect tigger toys but everyone does winnie the pooh. sorry xxx

yes you have ur opinion but we can only buy what they have out at the time and i dont like any others so for me its out of the 3.

i very much dout you will find a 'tigger' nursery set.

:blush: We are doing Winnie the Pooh for our nursery too, I think it's cute plus most of the patterns can be used for boys or girls.

:blush: We are doing Winnie the Pooh for our nursery too, I think it's cute plus most of the patterns can be used for boys or girls.

yes winnie the pooh is growing on me. i know most people have winnie the pooh but its a 'famous' disney character. it wont 'go out of date' as its winnie the pooh.
i like the organic one as its not too full on winnie the pooh.

x

You cant go wrong with the winnie the pooh! oh and i prefer the organic one, the other one is too yellow in my opinion :)

You cant go wrong with the winnie the pooh! oh and i prefer the organic one, the other one is too yellow in my opinion :)

yes i think im gonna go for the winnie the pooh organic.
im just worried that it wont look the same without the duvet as it cannot be used until after baby is 12 months.

it doesnt look like that babies r us do a cover/coverlet for newborn babies.

I found some more bits and bobs but i supose it all depends on your budget
https://www.winnieandfriends.co.uk/acatalog/Winnie_the_Pooh_Loved_by_Nature_Collection.html

arh thats fantastic jo im gonna have a good think about it coz they do a coverlet so thats excellent.
thanks jo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->