I NEVER have unprotected sex....

GreenBabybaby

Reaction score
Expect this past fourth of july weekend. I'm new here so if this thread is ib the wrong place I'm sorry.

I really think my mind is playing tricks on me but I swear I've been having symptoms. I have the pink pad app downloaded and according to it I ovulated on the 7th of this month... I've been having the following symptoms.
Sore BB's (on the side)
Slight lower back pain
Booger like discharge
Twinges in my stomach

According to the app I'm 4 days past me ovulating. Is my mind? Or could I be Expecting.my period starts in ten days.

I'm in the exact same situation as you :blush: Same dates too ! We can wait it out together .... I'm convinced I'm preggers because we have a 3/3 success rate in the first month of trying with my boys ! I am excited that I may be preggers though

No real symptoms except bloating which is probably from all the junk food I had over the weekend :haha: in all my pregnancies symptoms only kicked in at around 6 weeks. Won't stop me from trying to symptom spot though! I told DH we will only test around 23rd but not sure if I can last :wacko:
When are you testing ?

I've been more gassy then bloated, it also seems like my bladder is filling up a lot faster. I'm going to test on the 26th. I still think I'm crazy I can't logically wrap my mind around having sex on the 5th. And having odd symptoms on the 8th.

You're not crazy ... Progesterone which is elevated in the second half of your cycle mimics pregnancy symptoms. It do doesn't mean you are or are not pregnant because it would be elevated in your pregnancy anyway ... Just enough to drive you crazy :haha: I do believe some women can feel it from the beginning though. I am just not one of them.

Thank you, I don't want to talk to my friends about it, an I don't want to tell the father until I'm 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->