i never thought i could feel this horrid

kittycrazy

Reaction score
so i found out today my partners brother and his girlfriend of three months, who dont live together are pregnant. he will make an amazing dad. hes lovely and his partner seems nice too. but im jealous. i dont do jealous!! my partner and i have had to go through a sterilisation reversal and im now 11dpo and my temp bombed this morning so prob gonna get my period today. gutted and i feel ashamed of myself for being jealous

Don't beat yourself up, I'd say it's pretty normal to feel that way. Youre only human chick. I felt like that myself a few years back after struggling to conceive myself and somehow everyone around me seemed to be getting preggers with absolutely no effort. It was tough , and it wasn't that I want pleased for them, it was just that I guess I was sad it wasn't me. Human reaction. Just come here when u need to vent those feelings, I'm sure most of us have felt that way at some point xxx :hug:

It is totally normal to feel the way you do. I'm currently ttc #2 and it totally hurts when someone I know announces they're pregnant. I thought last month was my month but AF came and devastated me. I couldn't even go past the baby section at the store without tearing up. We're here to support you or vent to. I'm realizing my friends aren't understanding so it's best I come here.

thanks guys. silly thing is it was only our first month ttc and i never expected after my op i would get caught straight away. but when my period turned up this morning i was gutted. i feel ive failed my partner. hes been his usual lovely self. but i know hes feeling it too when we really want one and his brother is terrified. trying to look on the bright side and thinking if we do get pregnant soon they will be close in age which would be great.

thanks guys. silly thing is it was only our first month ttc and i never expected after my op i would get caught straight away. but when my period turned up this morning i was gutted. i feel ive failed my partner. hes been his usual lovely self. but i know hes feeling it too when we really want one and his brother is terrified. trying to look on the bright side and thinking if we do get pregnant soon they will be close in age which would be great.

That's exactly how I felt last cycle. My hubby acted strong and comforted me but I could see he was hurting. I just picked myself back up, dusted myself off and moved on. We can't put that kind of pressure on ourselves...easier said than done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->