I NEVER thought this day would come, ladies!!

BeachPrincess

Pregnant& MomTo A Prince
Reaction score
After almost 2 years of trying with no results.... Finally... There is hope!! Don't give up!! :D

Does it look like a BFP??

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs415.snc3/25018_357433050519_508415519_5222182_7684925_n.jpg

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That looks pos to me :thumbup: You must be so excited!! SQUEEEE!! And... holy moly, how many tests did you take?! :)

yay - defintiely positive - see you in first tri

That looks pos to me :thumbup: You must be so excited!! SQUEEEE!! And... holy moly, how many tests did you take?! :)

Thank you!!!!!

I just had to make sure.. I started to cry after the 3rd BFP!! It didn't seem real after all the time we tried trying.... :cry::happydance:

congrats sweetheart!

(love your pic btw) so cute!

H&H 9 months!!

Thank you so much, ladies!!! Everyone here has been great and kept my spirits up during the TTC time!!! >< >< You ladies ROCK!!!!

congratulations hope you have a good healthy pregnancy :thumbup:

Congrats to you and hubby! Seeing the pics made me tear up a little bit, your DH resembles my brother who is in the Army stationed in Iraq right now. Again, congrats, you two must be over the moon!

CONGRATS honey!! :happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

The pics of your hubby and you are lovely, very inspiring!

xx
Steph

Congrats to you and hubby! Seeing the pics made me tear up a little bit, your DH resembles my brother who is in the Army stationed in Iraq right now. Again, congrats, you two must be over the moon!

We're both in the army and both been to Iraq...

If it's any piece of mind.. Iraq has calmed down A LOT! I got back last July!! Things have slowed down SO MUCH there!!! Your brother is in my prayers for a safe return!!!

absolutely hun, that looks like a BFP! congrats

lol congrats!! think you can stop peeing on sticks now!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->