I now get depressed at ovulation time

2blue lines

Reaction score
I think all the pressure has finally done me in. Now when its ovulation time I get depressed. Guess it has something to do with the fact that I'm trying for something that most likely isn't going to happen. I also have a DH with a low sex drive that doesn't help

I'm afraid my marriage won't withstand these pressures. Does anyone else ever get this way?

I am 38 an dhalf and just started the journey really and have gotten bad results on my amh.(1.6) but fsh normal ..I am supposed to be ovulating in the next week and don't see why I should bother using OPK's.. as whats the chances... now..I would ay very bad... I know how you feel and I don't know what to do from here:( Only just got married in early oct and all our dreams seem shot:(

2blue lines :hugs: me! I get that way too!! O time is mega stressful for me when I know we should be at it like rabbits and DH is not up for it, so much so that I've stopped temping and OPK it's just too much. On the flip side, the TWW is a walk in the park by comparison...:winkwink:

Ugh! I know I welcome the tww because that's all it is waiting. I feel like I have tried everything & sometimes it just seems so un-natural.

I am going to try some yoga at least ill be Relaxed if nothing else.

:wacko:

Good plan 2blue lines :thumbup: althought personally that 'r' word makes me more stressed!!! :wacko::haha:

tess yeah i mean it was never easy for me to get pregnant.when i did get pregnant with my daughter it was timing and OPK's. I had more sex back then too. now it seems to be just the two or maybe three days around the time of the surge.

i know we are all given our challenges in life but this one just seems to be something that does come easy for many & I guess that makes it hard.

It is not something that has caused problems in my marriage and now kind of taking over my whole mental state. The one upside lately has been the vitamins. These supplements that are being recommendd definately make my hair and skin look great.So, I am feeling younger, because I am certainlylooking younger.

well, just have to wait and see girls. Where are you guys at cycle wise. I am smack dab in ovulation just waiting for my two lines to turn solid and then hitting the hay

Good luck 2blue, get those BD's in if you can :thumbup: and great news that the supps are making you feel good, there's gotta be a bonus somewhere in all of this! :winkwink:

I'm waiting for AF :coffee:

tess yeah i mean it was never easy for me to get pregnant.when i did get pregnant with my daughter it was timing and OPK's. I had more sex back then too. now it seems to be just the two or maybe three days around the time of the surge.

i know we are all given our challenges in life but this one just seems to be something that does come easy for many & I guess that makes it hard.

It is not something that has caused problems in my marriage and now kind of taking over my whole mental state. The one upside lately has been the vitamins. These supplements that are being recommendd definately make my hair and skin look great.So, I am feeling younger, because I am certainlylooking younger.

well, just have to wait and see girls. Where are you guys at cycle wise. I am smack dab in ovulation just waiting for my two lines to turn solid and then hitting the hay

Sorry I didn't respond earlier about cycles wise..I got the two strong line son the OPK yesterday twice..as i tested twice. so I assume I ovulate in the next 12-24 hours but I have heard you can get all the hormones saying your're surging but maybe no egg(so thats playing on my mind too.. Tried to go at it last night with success, but this morning he was too tired:( he just doesnt understand:(

I got the surge(two lines) on day 12.......its now day 13

Its a difficult time:(
BUt today is D day for us again as hubby gets semen analysis results:( I'm a bit worried.. But of course I can't talk I'm in all sorts of worries...both of us could be useless...

where are you all at?

I'm also just starting taking vitamin d as I was low(which I don't believe) and co enzyme Q 10..150mg...I also need to take liquid iron..as I was down on that.My B's are no good either but I might buy conceive well by blackmores(australia) it has B's in it..this is expensive buying all these vitamins:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->