I passed out!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Rather scarey :cry:

I was in the shower and I've not really looked at my tummy so I was feeling around and above my belly button its more harder. Anyway all I remember is feeling that sick ball feeling in my stomach and going faint! I came round lying in the bath my head away from the wall the shower is on so I think I must have got myself lay down before passing out but the shower sprinkling on my face brought me back round quickly.

I woke up in shock more than anything - my OH had to push the door through as it was locked.

MW called out & will be back tomorrow - has anyone else had this after baby?

x

:hugs: Oh my hun. Hope you are ok...:hugs: do you think its from the lack of Iron? Hope its nothing serious. Glad Stu was there to help. :hugs:

Yer poss with a number of things she said - iron tired no brekkie at that point etc.

Oh no! That's not good, I hope you can get checked out soon. Try to take it easy for now! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Goodness... Glad you have no injuries from the experience hun... You and your Oh must have been so scared.

Hopefully Midwife will give you a through check and see if its related to any thing. :hugs:

Xx

oh hun :( i felt like this after i had rhys but didnt actually faint

hope you feel better soon xxx

it can be very comman after birth to feel or pass out, you lost alot of blood and your iron levels are low so im not surprised, hope you have something for it now to give you a boost, make sure you eat well if you can.

x

Oh how scary Wobbs :hugs:
Make sure you get yourself something to eat during the day, dont skip meals.

tut at you for not eatin b4 shower!!! hope all is ok hun xxx

Try to eat well (I can talk lol, but it's so hard to remember to eat yourself with a newborn baby!) and rest as much as possible.

Hope you're ok.

How scary :hugs:
I hope u figure out what was wrong and try to do something about it.

Take care of urself

Hun must have been scary for you!!!

Just try to snack little and often and eat hi iron foods (broccoli with dinner etc)

Hope MW puts your mind at ease!

xxx

Wow, I hope your feeling better. I felt like I was going to pass out the other day in the shower. I was thinking it was something to do with the heat of the shower. I hope everything turns out okay for you. :hugs:

Oh hun how scary for u. I passed out not so long ago and i think thats cos of my iron bein so low i go dizzy a lot at the min especially if ive not eaten.
I hope ur ok now hun.:hugs:

They refused to let me out of bed in hospital for a shower until I'd had something to eat for this very reason. The mw said it's really common.

Are you feeling better now hun?:hugs:

Im feeling better :hugs: It was more the shock I don't remember getting down in the bath but I must have thank goodness but coming round lay as I was just shook me up.

MW came to make sure I was ok this morning and Ive just to make sure I take it easy until the iron tabs kick in I guess - 2 of those a day but generally ok. Tired but arent all new mummies? I guess the low iron don't go with tired Mummies but OH is great support too thankfully so all not too bad we both get our breaks and he left me in bed this morning :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->