I promised myself I wouldn't do this!

Reaction score
I posted this in a couple of threads I am in but I am driving myself crazy and could use the feed back.

I MC on 6/4, bled for 3 days and passed everything, my levels were back to 0 just after a few days. Now for a week I have had every pregnancy symptom imaginable and then they all went away except for back pain, headaches, a cold, exhaustion, sleepless nights, and darker around my nipples. I check my cervix everyday and today it is higher up, tightly closed, and lotiony or (TMI) cum looking mucus and I am swollen making it harder to get to my cervix. Am I just kidding myself or could I actually be pregnant again? I can't stop driving myself crazy over it and I promised I wouldn't! I have no OPK or HCG tests left in the house and I am doing everything I can to not run out and buy them in fear of POAS driving me more crazy. Can somebody please give me some input even if it's only to chat, compare symptoms, or calm nerves lol... :wacko:

Give it a few days. Could be hormones getting the best of you. I'd test but seeing a negative might do more harm then good. Give it a few days and see if the symptoms persist. But it just seems too early but then again you never know. Good luck!

hiya, and firstly id just like to say how sorry i am for your loss, i know how you are feeling as im in the same boat as you...

i had a MC on 26th may at 11weeks... and although my OH and I are heartbroken, we decided to ttc straight away...

Im now on what would be cd29 from i started bleeding, and ive no symptoms of AF showing up, but i keep getting negative HPT's

fx'd for you and hope you get the result you want :hugs:

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck! Lots of :dust: to you... I had light spotting on Monday, only when I wiped and my Dr said it is possible that it could be IB bleeding but it could also be many other things too and I have to wait it out so I am just keeping my Fx!!!

I really hope you do get a + how wonderful would that be and maybe it was implantation bleeding. You were quite early too when you m/c so you're body would recover quickly - keep us posted.

Hope it works out okay. I know there are plenty of people on here who got a BFP frist cycle after MC. But I also notcied that I had a lot of similar symptoms the first few cycles after MC. So really it could go either way.

Good luck

DH convinced me to test this morning because he said that :sex: lastnight felt different like I was swollen down there. Dollar store test came out :bfn:. My headaches are gone but I got very lightheaded in the shower this morning almost as though I was going to pass out and bbs are very tender and fuller. I see an RE on July 18th so just just going to hold off on getting my hopes up unless the :witch: doesn't show up by the 7 th...

Woke up this morning at 10:30, never sleep past 7:30. Was very nauseous when I got up and vomited, headache is back. No tests in the house so just waiting it out...

congrats and happy and healthy 9 saw your post in another thread enjoy.

omg that is amazing!! congrats really hope this one sticks for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->