i realise its early but christmas presents for 16 month old

flosie

Reaction score
Hi, sorry its early but my mum has said she wants to get my dd one decent, good quality toy rather then lots of little presents. She's asked what she should get and I'm stuck. She got a smart trike for her birthday. I'm thinking maybe something that will develop imagination, small world type play for when shes a little older. Could anyone make any suggestions?

Happyland from ELC. Not bad price, loads to choose from for later birthdays/easter/Christmas pressies and really nice quality. My boys love it! :thumbup:

Happyland from ELC. Not bad price, loads to choose from for later birthdays/easter/Christmas pressies and really nice quality. My boys love it! :thumbup:

Sorry off topic but Aimee-lou...just noticed your ticker and massive congratulation on birth of your addition :hugs::happydance::happydance:

Happyland is brilliant suggestion at that age, fisher price do a similar version of small people I think.

My boy will be 17 months and I have got his presents already (due to needing to budget as starg mat leave again in Nov!). I got him an ELC my first drawing table-with paper and crayons, a bkue pushchair doe his doll and a cheap low ride on that he can scoot around with his feet. Plus PJs for his stocking and will also put a clementine, small choc, fruit pouch and a book in it. Have spent £50.

Thank you for the suggestions, will have a look at those

We got our son this for his first birthday

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/p...-tune-bench/?gclid=CMvx46qx_7kCFQyWtAodCjQAOg

A table and chairs for drawing/art. My little girl is desperate for one and is getting one for her birthday but could have done with it long before to be honest.

Thank you, I'm thinking of maybe something from the happyland toys or little people

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->