I really dislike my oh :(

DanteRoman

Reaction score
He hasn't even done anything.

He's moody but aren't we all, everything he does irritates me! Like last night, he woke in the night and couldn't get back to sleep, so went downstairs so he didn't disturb me and this really wound me up!

Literally everything talking, breathing being affectionate. Anything... I literally feel like I want to be on my own. I hate feeling like this towards him because I love him so much.

Anyone else feel the same? How can I shift this horrible feeling?

Thanks for letting me rant! X

Sorry your feeling like this. It did make me chuckle 😃. I feel the same at the moment. Chewing, snoring, even his breath! Poor guy. Luckily he knows this from before & understands it's just the hormones 😂

Yep I'm with you and I feel terrible but I can't help it . X

Im exactly the same, my OH went downstairs this morning so not to wake me up and i was annoyed about that, and then i moaned that he had his music playin (very quietly) every thing he does is annoying me, when hes at work i really miss him but the second he walks in the door i want him to go back to work LOL he cant do anything right at the moment bless him and hes trying so hard to

Edited to add the poor sod scrubbed the bathroom floor for me before work, and i complained he was taking so long.....

Honestly this is so so normal! Bloody hormones are to blame. I love my dh more than anything but since I've been pregnant I have some days where I literally can't stand him being near me and then other days where I'm so clingy with him that I get all teared up when he leaves for work in the morning. Poor man doesn't know if he's coming or going. It will pass honestly, ive always been like it with him in all my pregnancies.

As soon as I start feeling like I can't stand my husband I know I'm pregnant! As soon as I started feeling this way I took a test and got a BFP ;)

This is one of my biggest first tri symptoms. Absolutely everything about my dh pisses me off. Even the way he breathes/smells and he is a very clean man :haha: I feel so sorry for him but I literally can't help myself. I was the same with our son and it went away in second tri. I hope it's the same this time for his sake!!

Just wanted you to know it's now just you!!!

Me and my OH nearly broke up when I was expecting DS because it was that bad, didn't get any better until he was born really. Really hoping I don't get this symptom this time around!

I am finding myself getting annoyed at everything too!

I'm worried I'm going to say I've had enough when really he's not doing a fact lot wrong... My mom isn't helping with her constant negativity. I wouldn't mind but her partners a right selfish knob!
Ranting again.. Anyway I'm glad I'm not the only one :) xxx

This is normal. Pregnancy is like super PMS. My poor OH has had to deal with two pregnancies basically back to back. Honestly, he deserves a medal.

Haha definitely not just you!
I literally just want to be left alone all the time. He moans at me because I don't want to kiss or cuddle him or anything (and as for sex..?! Pfffft!).
He thinks I'm not interested in him anymore but I just feel like I need 'my space' all the time at the moment, and just want to be left alone to be in my own little bubble for now thanks..!
Looks like there's a lot of us out there, haha!

I am exactly the same with my husband but this extends to when I'm not pregnant too!!
We just don't spend any time alone together and he is the only person I see all day apart from the children so it all just comes out directed at him :(

I think I top you all. My OH left my daughter and me two days after I told him I was pregnant. After about 5 days he claims he misses me and wants to come back! He's been coming round for the sake of our daughter to let me nap. He wants to change but wants to watch tv I'm not interested in. I've really gone off game of thrones as the seasons progressed for example. He wants me to instantly go back to loving him to. After the shit he caused me, not a chance. Yes I would like it to work, but I'm unsure if I love him right now. So I just want to do my own things, my way and not him pestering me to hug/kiss him.

I'm so glad someone posted this today. I've been at work all day and have been fine, had a busy but nice day.

As soon as OH walks in I'm annoyed. He's not even done anything and he's annoyed me. I'm with everyone else, I don't want cuddles, kisses or affection and certainly not sex! But yet that's all he's been like since he walked through the door.

I think I need to go to bed and see if I wake up in a better mood with him.

I feel awful but there's something that's really annoying me about him but I havent a clue what :blush:

X

These poor blokes eh?

Ah well...this is their penance for doing this to us and not being sympathetic enough.

I just told mine that he's carrying the next baby coz I sure the hell aint!

I was definitely this way the first couple weeks. But I made myself get over it. I figure, I know it's only my hormones making me feel that way, I was absolutely in love with my husband before, and he hasn't changed, so that makes it a me problem. My poor DH doesn't deserve to be mistreated just because I don't feel like being nice to him anymore.
My mom gave me really great advice when I got married that helped me through it. She had me before she was married, and then had 3 more kids after she got married. My siblings are 14, 13, and 12, so yeah. She was pregnant, sleep deprived, and crazy hormonal for a LONG time.

She told me when I got married that even when I didn't feel like being nice to my husband, do it anyway. Don't feel like having sex? Do it anyway. Don't feel like cooking dinner? Do it anyway. Whatever you normally do for your husband that you don't feel like doing, do it anyway.
The more you tell yourself (and your OH) how much you love them, how much you like spending time with them, even how much you like having sex with them, the more you believe it. The more you make yourself do those things even when you don't like it the more you find you actually do like it.

Now obviously there are things you physically can't do sometimes. I'm not talking about things you really CAN'T do. Just things you don't wanna. And we can ALWAYS be nice to our men. It's a choice, not some external force that sometimes possesses and doesn't other times. It's easier to make that choice sometimes than others, but it's still a choice. :)
(Another thing: Apologize when you're mean, angry, upset, and generally exceptionally emotional. Don't just ignore it.)

Dislike would be an understatement. I HATED DH. I mean like...wanted to punch him in the face all the time at first.
To make matters worse, he had just gotten out of the hospital a few weeks before I got my positive and was on medical leave. I still feel absolutely horrible for feeling that way especially because he really needed me at the time :cry:

I suffer from PMDD so I figured it would pass eventually. Took quite some time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->