I really need a buddy

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hiya. I'm in need of a bump buddy. I'm roughly 4+4 with my 2nd baby. I've got quite bad anxiety and I promised myself I wouldnt get so anxious like I did with Dd1 but u find myself here again. I feel in limbo just doing it myself became I darent tell anyone how I feel.

I haven't got any symptoms as such yet, just really painful stabbing/pulling pains in my groin area which I hope are only stretching pains!

So, I'm looking for someone who is pretty much in the same boat who won't judge me,

Laura xx

Hi Laura,

Congratulations! :)

I am also about 4 weeks pregnant. I try and stay calm about it but I think I know more of what can go wrong this time around and, as we were ttc for quite a while beforehand, I am putting a lot more pressure on myself for this little seedling to stick.

I have some stretching and achy kind of pains and lower back ache that comes and goes. Have felt a little bit of nausea but not sure if I'm imagining that one.

I guess it is just one day at a time. I've realised I've forgotten so much of the pregnancy with my dd so I aim to enjoy it much more this time around.

Lots of love to you xx

Hi Laura! This is my first pregnancy and I'm about 3 weeks and 4 days pregnant!

I got my bfp at 8dpo and I only tested so early because I was having all kinds of symptoms. Currently I have SUPER sore and engorged boobs, cramping, upset tummy, nausea, and a little backache.

I'd love to be your buddy! I'm a nervous wreck right now as I'm so early and I'm worried that this little one isn't going to be a sticky one..but I am trying to keep positive! It would be nice to have someone to chat with!

Xo

Hi, I'm about a week further on than you, also with my 2nd. I'm in south yorks too!

This one wasn't really planned and I'm feeling much more anxious about it, just want to get to my scan quickly to know everything is ok.

Hi Laura,

Congratulations! :)

I am also about 4 weeks pregnant. I try and stay calm about it but I think I know more of what can go wrong this time around and, as we were ttc for quite a while beforehand, I am putting a lot more pressure on myself for this little seedling to stick.

I have some stretching and achy kind of pains and lower back ache that comes and goes. Have felt a little bit of nausea but not sure if I'm imagining that one.

I guess it is just one day at a time. I've realised I've forgotten so much of the pregnancy with my dd so I aim to enjoy it much more this time around.

Lots of love to you xx

Hiya. Thankyou for replying.

It took us 6months to conceive this bean so I'm very nervous! I've also told some family and friends so if anything goes wrong I'll feel silly!

I've asked for confirmation at the Doctors so I've got to take a urine sample in and I'm soooooo worried it'll be negative.

Xx

I got my bfp at 8dpo and I only tested so early because I was having all kinds of symptoms. Currently I have SUPER sore and engorged boobs, cramping, upset tummy, nausea, and a little backache.

I'd love to be your buddy! I'm a nervous wreck right now as I'm so early and I'm worried that this little one isn't going to be a sticky one..but I am trying to keep positive! It would be nice to have someone to chat with!

Xo

Hiya thanks for replying :)

Wow your super lucky to have all those symptoms lol! I felt really nauseous yesterday but not so much today. When I stand I just get bad pains in ny groin, around my pubic bone so I'm a bit anxious something is wrong. I think it's probably because it's wanted so much!

I've never had a bump buddy on here before so not sure how we keep intouch?

Lol xx

Hi, I'm about a week further on than you, also with my 2nd. I'm in south yorks too!

This one wasn't really planned and I'm feeling much more anxious about it, just want to get to my scan quickly to know everything is ok.

Hiya! Ooh where abouts are you?

I'm so nervous because it's wanted sooo much and because I'm so early! Your very much on your own until 12weeks aren't you?!?

X

Xo

Wow your super lucky to have all those symptoms lol! I felt really nauseous yesterday but not so much today. When I stand I just get bad pains in ny groin, around my pubic bone so I'm a bit anxious something is wrong. I think it's probably because it's wanted so much!

Lol xx

I don't feel so lucky! Haha. I hope it just means that it's healthy and growing like it should! I've heard that groin pain is a symptom! I haven't had it but I think a few ladies on here we're talking about it.

If you have a smart phone, there's an app called "What's App" it's basically free texting to anywhere in the world. So if you want to stay in touch that way we could!

I'm so nervous because it's wanted sooo much and because I'm so early! Your very much on your own until 12weeks aren't you?!?

X

I'm in Doncaster so not far from you.

I had bump buddies last time, and we set up a group on fb, still talk regularly nearly 2 years later!

I got my bfp at 8dpo and I only tested so early because I was having all kinds of symptom's. Currently I have SUPER sore and engorged boobs, cramping, upset tummy, nausea, and a little backache.

Xo

Lol xx

I don't feel so lucky! Haha. I hope it just means that it's healthy and growing like it should! I've heard that groin pain is a symptom! I haven't had it but I think a few ladies on here we're talking about it.

If you have a smart phone, there's an app called "What's App" it's basically free texting to anywhere in the world. So if you want to stay in touch that way we could!

I wouldn't say I'm even hungrier lol nothing has chAnged really apart from the pains.

I have a smart phone but my whatsapp doesn't work! I have Facebook if you do and would like to swap details?

X

X

I'm in Doncaster so not far from you.

I had bump buddies last time, and we set up a group on fb, still talk regularly nearly 2 years later!

Ooh I live near Marr if you know it.

I had bump buddies off here before but like you we kept intouch through Facebook rather than BnB and I've made some special friends.

X

I got my bfp at 8dpo and I only tested so early because I was having all kinds of symptom's. Currently I have SUPER sore and engorged boobs, cramping, upset tummy, nausea, and a little backache.

Xo

Lol xx

I wouldn't say I'm even hungrier lol nothing has chAnged really apart from the pains.

I have a smart phone but my whatsapp doesn't work! I have Facebook if you do and would like to swap details?

X

That sounds good! My email is [email protected]

No one on there knows I'm pregnant yet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back