I really need an opinion :)

vmcsherry

preggo mama of 1
Reaction score
I posted a thread last Sunday about my opk tests

"AF started on the 28th of Jan, then it started again on the 9th of Feb. I've never had that happen before but i think it was due to excessive exercise that week and i was changing jobs so it was probably stress as well. My cycle is always 28 days except for when AF was 3 days late in December. The My Days app on my phone that i have tracked my AFs on for the passed year says im 2 dbo, although any calculator online says im 4 dbo.

From the pics does it look like im more like 2 dbo than 4 dbo?"

I posted a picture of the 2 top tests and they starts from the 18th until today. They started off dark and now they are faint. Is there a possibility I ovulated was before i expected to? I started to test from the day after my last period and they were all very faint until this past Saturday. I thought after i started to get the darker lines that it wasnt long until i got my positive opk, not the case! My head is completely pickled. If this isnt my month im going back to clear blue test, even though they are expensive I cant take this second guessing.

Thanks guys!

Attachments

• 2012-02-22 18.02.06.jpg
    2012-02-22 18.02.06.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 2012-02-22 18.02.23.jpg
    2012-02-22 18.02.23.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 21
If the top is the 18th, and the bottom is most recent, it sure looks like you O'd before you expected to.

If the top is the 18th, and the bottom is most recent, it sure looks like you O'd before you expected to.

Thats what i started to think as well. Slightly disappointed I didnt get a proper positive opk but DH and I dtd most of last week so fingers crossed :)

OPKs are pretty aggravating. :) GL to you!

OPKs are driving me crazy! I now know how crappy those cheapie opks are and i will never be using them again. Im going to stick with the clearblue tests, its a clear yes or no.

Good luck to you too! :winkwink:

Im not sure I even really ovulated (according to the ICs, i did). I'm debating about going to clearblue.

Thats what frustrates me the most, im not 100% sure i ovulated either. My cycle all through Feb was all screwed up so i'll just have to wait for AF to arrive. My cycle is so regular, in january I got a positive on the day i was due to ovulate and then when i got my period a week after the previous, i feel like ive been left in limbo. Limbo sucks!!! Whats ICs?

Ic is internet cheapies. Some people just ovulate late. if it works right,I should have my period in 2 weeks, however its due in 15 days. I'm gonna try the IC opks for another cycle, and get a clear blue. I'm just getting regular, as I didn't have normal cycles and got that taken care of. so I kinda need to know if I ovulate to figure out my next step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->