• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I really want to..

S

Serene123

learn to drive. Is that unwise now I'm pregnant? Should I wait untill after?

no you can learn pregnant :D my friend passed at 6 month!!

your allowed to drive wen preg lol!

Yer go ahead if thats what you want to do.
I have had my licence over a year now so glad i did it , best thing

It might be best to get it out of the way now before the baby comes. Then its one less thing to worry about when he/she arrives :)

They might take some sympathy on you if you have a bump :p Milk it!

Im not gonna learn again now. I failed 4 times, Thats gods way of telling me Im one of lifes pedestrians!

hey no... i failed 5 times than i passed! have confidence!

I kept putting it off now I think Im to far gone for anyone to take the risk lol so go for it!

I'll be starting after bubba is born my mum has fridays off work so im thinking then would be a good time - and my only chance lol

xx

Go for it. I totally agree that you should learn before the baby is born. That way you don't have to worry about it later.

I'd go for it hun. There is no reason as to why you should just because your pg,

I still drive at 36 weeks and probs will right up until I cant. (IE labour)

Xx

hey no... i failed 5 times than i passed! have confidence!

Nah I havent driven in over a year and a half now, and I was hesitant before. I dont think I want to learn again right now to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->