I reeeeally want to eat my shampoo :/

Oh I didnt realise it was a sign of something, I'll let my midwife know at my next appointment!

Wow! Well I HAD decided to start visiting 2nd Tri a week early, but now I'm scared!?!? Hahahaha!!

Sponges!!! my boyfriend keeps giving out to me when i go the toilet and lock the door hes like "Chloeeee get the sponge out you're mouth nowwww" hes started hiding them on me now :(

I love the smell of the fabric softener I have but I wont eat it lol

I was going to say its PICA too!

Maybe try some shampoo and spit it out?? it wont taste nice and will stop the mad crave!

Everytime I smell the pink comfort I want to drink it. I think it's just because I love the smell so much. :( I don't think it would taste as nice though. So I have to sniff it until I'm satisfied. lol.

Sponges!!! my boyfriend keeps giving out to me when i go the toilet and lock the door hes like "Chloeeee get the sponge out you're mouth nowwww" hes started hiding them on me now :(

lol mine used to hide the talc away from me hehe!! but id always get it back at bedtime when he'd use it haha

In my last pregnancy, I couldn't get enough of the smell of Flash One for All cleaning stuff and Mr Muscle Kitchen Spray. I sooo wanted to eat them! I used to carry round a cloth soaked in them and sniff them and I'd actually salivate, it was so so weird! I did mention it to my midwife as someone told me it can indicate deficiencies in something and I had my iron levels checked, but they were fine! I was also addicted to Gaviscon tablets, the chalky ones. I couldn't get enough of the feeling of them on my teeth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->